This man is my hero.

Hijinx

He would probably get locked up for assault, but this is what is needed.
These kids need to learn that when they stop adults from using the highways and when they stop people from getting to work on time there are penalties to be paid. More people need to confront these idiots and teach them about real life.

transporter

I wish I knew who that was, I'd buy him a 6-pack.

Just to point out the stunningly obvious:

In a world where "the rule of law" prevails, what he did is called assault and possibly destruction of property.

However, it is quite clear based on your posting history, that the "rule of law" only applies to those you disagree with politically.

This_person

In a world where "the rule of law" prevails, what he did is called assault and possibly destruction of property.

However, it is quite clear based on your posting history, that the "rule of law" only applies to those you disagree with politically.
Two wrongs don't make a right, and I am not advocating for violence. However, note that the victims of the assault were also violating the law, and the assault perpetrator could be viewed as defending himself and others from those violating the law first.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Considering the chaos and destruction you shitbags have created over the last three years he should have split all their skulls.

Just because you shitbags dont have jobs doesn't mean the rest of the world lives off their mother like you. They have jobs to do.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Considering the chaos and destruction you shitbags have created over the last three years he should have split all their skulls.

Just because you shitbags dont have jobs doesn't mean the rest of the world lives off their mother like you. They have jobs to do.

I have nothing to add to this perfect post.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Bravo!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

"If I May" (just for Ken),

You are a F'ing idiot.

WingsOfGold

The shits were blocking traffic, I'd say they got off lightly.

black dog

Free America

Hey Packing Soft, the Crosswalk is for crossing the intersection and sidewalks are for walking, the Park is for standing around and protesting.
You dumb ass's never learn there are folks that will move you out of the way, how come you all never protest in front of the Pagans, Ironhorseman or the Hells Angles clubhouses?

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep, he alleviated a crime in progress. Blocking traffic is a crime. He stopped these people from continuing to commit a crime. Unlike say, wearing a hat, which is NOT a crime. That banner was impeding traffic. Folks need to stop thinking anything they do in the name of a cause is justified. Throwing paint on public property, stealing peoples hats. Blocking traffic and public roadways. Verbally assaulting people simply trying to cross a road.