This man is my hero.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Hey Packing Soft, the Crosswalk is for crossing the intersection and sidewalks are for walking, the Park is for standing around and protesting.
You dumb ass's never learn there are folks that will move you out of the way, how come you all never protest in front of the Pagans, Ironhorseman or the Hells Angles clubhouses?
Same reason they harrass Christian businesses instead of Muslim businesses.

They're chickenshit little bullies.

herb749

I'd really like for these groups to have to face the charges after being arrested instead of letting them off. Stop encouraging more by doing nothing to them.

Hijinx

I'd really like for these groups to have to face the charges after being arrested instead of letting them off. Stop encouraging more by doing nothing to them.

Such as Jane Fonda being arrested twice in DC and turned loose.

This_person

doesn't look like he "hurt" them, only shocked the s#it out of them which they seriously needed
I agree it's unlikely that he hurt anybody, but the shove that brought the camera down was wrong. The perpetrator should get a serious tongue lashing by a judge.

Smokey1

It is my understanding, and I could be wrong, that when someone physically stops you from going where you want to go it is legally considered an arrest. If someone physically stops you from going where you want to go without a legal and legitimate reason then it is a false arrest. The people in the street were apparently guilty of false arrest by stopping the motorists from their freedom of movement.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I agree it's unlikely that he hurt anybody, but the shove that brought the camera down was wrong. The perpetrator should get a serious tongue lashing by a judge.

Sorry, the kids in the middle of the road chanting their nursery rhymes deserved that and worse. The "perpetrator" is a hero and should be given the key to the city.

It's people like you, TP, who got us into this mess with your "two wrongs don't make a right" pious proclamations and trying to take the "high road" against the enemies trying to destroy our country. At some point we have to fight back. You may want to get all Christian with it and turn the other cheek while you get nailed to the cross, but I don't.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's hilarious is that the kiddies are all like, "WTH dude??" and "Why is he going off like this??" They think they have a perfect right to stand in the middle of the street and block people from going to work while they sing their cult songs.

This_person

Sorry, the kids in the middle of the road chanting their nursery rhymes deserved that and worse. The "perpetrator" is a hero and should be given the key to the city.

It's people like you, TP, who got us into this mess with your "two wrongs don't make a right" pious proclamations and trying to take the "high road" against the enemies trying to destroy our country. At some point we have to fight back. You may want to get all Christian with it and turn the other cheek while you get nailed to the cross, but I don't.
You're reading into my comments something that is not there.

Those blocking the road should definitely get a lot more than yelled at, we agree. I think the guy was right for what he did in terms of taking their banner and yelling back at them to get out of the way. I would bring him to the mayor's office for pictures and awards - AFTER having a judge or shift sergeant yell at him for shoving someone to the ground.

Grumpy

At some the police/courts need to step up their game. Police need to arrest them and the courts need to give them 30 days in jail instead of a $25 public nuisance fine.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
At some the police/courts need to step up their game. Police need to arrest them and the courts need to give them 30 days in jail instead of a $25 public nuisance fine.

Exactly. If citizens have to break this chit up, what the hell are the cops getting paid for? If citizens have to punish these dumbasses, what's the point of paying judges?

BernieP

Resident PIA

If he confronted them and they shoved the phone in his face, it's he said, she said. Was he just moving the camera out of his face?
The video isn't clear, "shove" is your interpretation.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think it's a stretch.

It's interesting that you choose to interpret it as the man being aggressive, and don't attribute that same aggressiveness to the person who is clearly jamming their phone in his face.

This is another problem with our society: we have been so programmed to reject conflict that many times we jump all over the person who is simply defending themselves and give the instigator who initiated the conflict a pass. We see this with Trump vs. the Leftist media and celebrities. I can't think of an instance where Trump started a conflict with someone. In almost every case he is merely responding to an attacker, and yet somehow he is the bad guy. Poor Rosie. Poor Kathy. Poor Robert DeNiro. Poor Jim Acosta. Mean old Trump.

It's bullshit and normally abled people shouldn't be buying into it. But they do, which is why these retarded kids feel like they can stand in the middle of a busy street and prevent people from going to work or pick up their kids or get to their doctor's appointment. They have been told that their immature feels are the most important thing in the world, and if they keep an ambulance from getting an emergency patient to the hospital, oh ****ing well.

This_person

It's interesting that you choose to interpret it as the man being aggressive, and don't attribute that same aggressiveness to the person who is clearly jamming their phone in his face.

This is another problem with our society: we have been so programmed to reject conflict that many times we jump all over the person who is simply defending themselves and give the instigator who initiated the conflict a pass. We see this with Trump vs. the Leftist media and celebrities. I can't think of an instance where Trump started a conflict with someone. In almost every case he is merely responding to an attacker, and yet somehow he is the bad guy. Poor Rosie. Poor Kathy. Poor Robert DeNiro. Poor Jim Acosta. Mean old Trump.

It's bullshit and normally abled people shouldn't be buying into it. But they do, which is why these retarded kids feel like they can stand in the middle of a busy street and prevent people from going to work or pick up their kids or get to their doctor's appointment. They have been told that their immature feels are the most important thing in the world, and if they keep an ambulance from getting an emergency patient to the hospital, oh ****ing well.
He walked up to the phone holder, not the other way around.

I'm on the guy's side. I think he, overall, was right. But, he's not flawless.