This man is my hero.

This_person

I agree, but I also believe that sometimes two wrongs do indeed make a right. This is one of those times.
I was completely fine with how he handled the sign. I was completely fine with how he did the screaming at them. I think that it's justified to complain about what he did with the phone person, and I think the appropriate punishment is having a finger wagged at him. :sshrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was completely fine with how he handled the sign. I was completely fine with how he did the screaming at them. I think that it's justified to complain about what he did with the phone person, and I think the appropriate punishment is having a finger wagged at him. :sshrug:

I think he shouldn't be punished at all. I think he should be given a medal and have a national holiday named for him. He should get the salary of every cop in that city for doing their job. He should also get the Mayor's salary for doing THAT job.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Just to point out the stunningly obvious:

In a world where "the rule of law" prevails, what he did is called assault and possibly destruction of property.

However, it is quite clear based on your posting history, that the "rule of law" only applies to those you disagree with politically.

Predictable. :lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Just to point out the stunningly obvious:

In a world where "the rule of law" prevails, what he did is called assault and possibly destruction of property.

However, it is quite clear based on your posting history, that the "rule of law" only applies to those you disagree with politically.

BTW... Where was your outrage over this:

PsyOps

Pixelated
... and you've barely scratch the surface with those four posts, Psy.

There's three years of leftist hooliganism out there to pick from.

And it gets ratcheted up with every new incident. And I expect it to get worse as we get closer to the election. And even worse once Trump is reelected and the republicans take control of the house. The left will completely lose their minds.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
It's people like you, TP, who got us into this mess with your "two wrongs don't make a right" pious proclamations and trying to take the "high road" against the enemies trying to destroy our country. At some point we have to fight back. You may want to get all Christian with it and turn the other cheek while you get nailed to the cross, but I don't.
I interpreted TP's comment as sarcasm when he used the term perpetrator. Much like when a thief gets shot in the home during a robbery is referred to as a "gunshot victim".

glhs837

Power with Control
London, too.

I'm boggled by the police who think that theier job is to allow these jackholes to screw with thousands of peoples rights to just go about thier lives. If they had done thier damn jobd and drug these losers off the train immediatley, it wouldnt be a thing. this notion that becuase you have a signb and yell, that that gives you some immunity is BS. And I hope like hell that the one drug off gets charged with assault for kicking the guy trying to drag him off.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I'm boggled by the police who think that theier job is to allow these jackholes to screw with thousands of peoples rights to just go about thier lives. If they had done thier damn jobd and drug these losers off the train immediatley, it wouldnt be a thing. this notion that becuase you have a signb and yell, that that gives you some immunity is BS. And I hope like hell that the one drug off gets charged with assault for kicking the guy trying to drag him off.
It's not normally the police that are letting them get away with it, except in Cali and Oregon, it's the elected officials working on getting reelected.

Hijinx

I cannot see why anyone is surprised at police not doing anything to stop this crap.
Didn't we see them stand down in Charlottesville when people with a license to demonstrate were attacked by Antifa?
A woman was killed there by a nutbag in a car, but if the police had been doing their job it was an incident that wouldn't have happened.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm boggled by the police who think that theier job is to allow these jackholes to screw with thousands of peoples rights to just go about thier lives.

It's not the cops, it's the Mayor of the city who makes the call. I don't get it either. They have a right to protest, but why do their rights trump everyone else's right to get to work or pick up their kid from daycare? We've taken this "right to protest" crap way too far. People have a right to be heard, but there's nothing in the Constitution that says they can force people to listen.

Hijinx

I would love to see people stopped on their way to work by these crazed lunatics get out of their cars and clean the streets of demonstrators.
They have places they can demonstrate that do not interfere with people trying to get to work.