This poor dog.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Please look at the pictures I have attached.

This dog is clearly in need of help. The lady who is giving her away seems a bit nuts if she thinks the dog is an inside dog.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 198

KDENISE977

Please look at the pictures I have attached.

This dog is clearly in need of help. The lady who is giving her away seems a bit nuts if she thinks the dog is an inside dog.

I saw it this morning too :bawl: so sad. She can't even put a half decent picture so you can see the poor thing

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Has a chain around it's neck, looks like it's eating table food, it's filthy. There is no way that's an indoor dog.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Has a chain around it's neck, looks like it's eating table food, it's filthy. There is no way that's an indoor dog.

Yup! Oh I commented too. And sent the admin an email. I wanted to send that woman an email but I didn't. I have a anger issue and I would have spewed at the mouth.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Yup! Oh I commented too. And sent the admin an email. I wanted to send that woman an email but I didn't. I have a anger issue and I would have spewed at the mouth.

My daughter watches that show Animal Cops on Animal Planet all the time. Those people don't play, especially when it come to things like this. This woman needs a run in with them.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
My daughter watches that show Animal Cops on Animal Planet all the time. Those people don't play, especially when it come to things like this. This woman needs a run in with them.

I used to watch that show a lot, but I found my self wanting to track down the owners of the abused animals and beat the f*ck out of them, so I stopped watching. :cussing:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I used to watch that show a lot, but I found my self wanting to track down the owners of the abused animals and beat the f*ck out of them, so I stopped watching. :cussing:

I had to make her stop watching for a while because by the end of every show we both ended up crying like babies. Need more of these folks. Not even sure if they have anything like that in MD, I know they do here, so you don't hear much about animal abuse here and when you do, the people get jail and a hefty fine.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I had to make her stop watching for a while because by the end of every show we both ended up crying like babies. Need more of these folks. Not even sure if they have anything like that in MD, I know they do here, so you don't hear much about animal abuse here and when you do, the people get jail and a hefty fine.

I think Charles county animal control is just one or two people who ride around in vans. They didnt even want to come out and help me with a possum that I thought was rabid.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...

I stopped watching too, that show stressed me out way to much. So I stick to "Too Cute" and just feel down because I can't have all the precious puppies. *sigh*

:coffee:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I think Charles county animal control is just one or two people who ride around in vans. They didnt even want to come out and help me with a possum that I thought was rabid.

Its very rare they get rabies.... FYI

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I understand, but when you find a pissed off possum stuck in your trash can, looking like it wants to bite your arm off, you err on the side of caution.

aahhh..... thats a typical possum..... thats how they act, they hiss they open their mouth and snap...

what or how do you think it should have acted??? do tricks, shake?

:coffee: next time... tip can over.. and let him crawl out..

they dont move that fast. :killingme