This poor dog.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
aahhh..... thats a typical possum..... thats how they act, they hiss they open their mouth and snap...

what or how do you think it should have acted??? do tricks, shake?

:coffee: next time... tip can over.. and let him crawl out..

they dont move that fast. :killingme

There were plenty of possums where I grew up and they can move fast when they want to.

KDENISE977

Latest comment has someone offering to come and pick up the dog... get her fattened up and find her a loving home !!!!!

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Latest comment has someone offering to come and pick up the dog... get her fattened up and find her a loving home !!!!!

Yeah I saw that, I hope they get her. That woman has other dogs as well and they are "inside" as well she claimsz

mitzi

aahhh..... thats a typical possum..... thats how they act, they hiss they open their mouth and snap...

what or how do you think it should have acted??? do tricks, shake?

:coffee: next time... tip can over.. and let him crawl out..

they dont move that fast. :killingme

I had one in my trash can once too. He actually was on his side "playing possum" (aka - dead). It was pretty cool. Tossed the can over and after I went back inside he waddled off.

BOP

I had to make her stop watching for a while because by the end of every show we both ended up crying like babies. Need more of these folks. Not even sure if they have anything like that in MD, I know they do here, so you don't hear much about animal abuse here and when you do, the people get jail and a hefty fine.

We don't. We have Casa de Undocumented and in-state tuition and driver's licenses for illegals, but no animal cops, per se.

Jameo

What?!

:diva: That was me. I rescued her. She is such a sweet dog, even after being so neglected. She is now up to date on ALL shots, spayed and even had her teeth cleaned. She was filthy head to toe :frown:

That lady that had her....ugh....what a piece of work she is!! :boo: :cussing: :burning:

Anyways, Gidget is now MUCH happier and healthier!

gidget.jpg

gidget2.jpg

gidget3.jpg

lucky_bee

RBF expert
:diva: That was me. I rescued her. She is such a sweet dog, even after being so neglected. She is now up to date on ALL shots, spayed and even had her teeth cleaned. She was filthy head to toe :frown:

That lady that had her....ugh....what a piece of work she is!! :boo: :cussing: :burning:

THANK YOUUU!!! WHAT A SWEETIE!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Makes me cry thinking about all the similar situations out there just like this poor baby girl. Thank you for opening your heart and your home to this dog! You're a wonderful person and I hope Gidget brings tons of love and joy in to your household. Thank you for doing what you did! :clap: :clap:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0

View attachment 101351

View attachment 101352

View attachment 101353

So she lied? What a bitch! I would post an update on the site and say that she was lying about being up to date and stuff. Stupid people like that woman shouldn't have Animals

Jameo

What?!
THANK YOUUU!!! WHAT A SWEETIE!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Makes me cry thinking about all the similar situations out there just like this poor baby girl. Thank you for opening your heart and your home to this dog! You're a wonderful person and I hope Gidget brings tons of love and joy in to your household. Thank you for doing what you did! :clap: :clap:

I saw the pictures of how skinny and neglect the poor pup was and I just reacted lol I didnt even ask my husband before I said I would come pick her up. Thankfully it all worked out. It is sickens me that people treat animals like they are nothing :frown:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I saw the pictures of how skinny and neglect the poor pup was and I just reacted lol I didnt even ask my husband before I said I would come pick her up. Thankfully it all worked out. It is sickens me that people treat animals like they are nothing :frown:

Did she have any other dogs you could see?

Jameo

What?!
So she lied? What a bitch! I would post an update on the site and say that she was lying about being up to date and stuff. Stupid people like that woman shouldn't have Animals

Gidget obviously was NOT an inside dog for one. She said Gidget was 2. The shot records she gave me, dated back to 2010. Nothing seemed to add up right. I don't even know if they were for Gidget or not.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Gidget obviously was NOT an inside dog for one. She said Gidget was 2. The shot records she gave me, dated back to 2010. Nothing seemed to add up right. I don't even know if they were for Gidget or not.

she sent me a nasty message on fb because I was the one who commented and said I highly doubt she is up to date on shots. She said that she was upto date and I was like no vet would in their right mind would not report you because if you took her to get shots they would have. Did you address that when you met her! I would have went bat#### on her.

RPMDAD

I think Charles county animal control is just one or two people who ride around in vans. They didnt even want to come out and help me with a possum that I thought was rabid.
I think Calvert County Animal Control Officers are pretty good, and i know all of them. Have seen them in my neighborhood picking up sick racoons and possums before. I called them for a sick racoon, and they were very responsive, came out quickly and picked it up.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I think Calvert County Animal Control Officers are pretty good, and i know all of them. Have seen them in my neighborhood picking up sick racoons and possums before. I called them for a sick racoon, and they were very responsive, came out quickly and picked it up.

I called st marys about a cat last year and they came right out in the cold rain to pick up the cat. I also called some years ago about a man who was breeding dogs and all the just born puppies were out in the rain and mud and a cop came with Animal control.