This poor dog.

Jameo

What?!
she sent me a nasty message on fb because I was the one who commented and said I highly doubt she is up to date on shots. She said that she was upto date and I was like no vet would in their right mind would not report you because if you took her to get shots they would have. Did you address that when you met her! I would have went bat#### on her.

I didn't say one rude word to her. I didn't want to piss her off and have her not turn the dog over to me. :jameo: It was hard to play nice, but people like her aren't worth wasting my time on. That lady is in her own effed up world. I now have Gidget and she is getting everything she could possibly need plus some.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I didn't say one rude word to her. I didn't want to piss her off and have her not turn the dog over to me. :jameo: It was hard to play nice, but people like her aren't worth wasting my time on. That lady is in her own effed up world. I now have Gidget and she is getting everything she could possibly need plus some.

I think it's amazing! She looks like a happy pup! You are a good person!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
aahhh..... thats a typical possum..... thats how they act, they hiss they open their mouth and snap...

what or how do you think it should have acted??? do tricks, shake?

:coffee: next time... tip can over.. and let him crawl out..

they dont move that fast. :killingme

By playing possum.