This right here:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Grumpy

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.

Hijinx

Fat chance...the USA demise is accelerating with every passing day.

The democrats are pushing it hard.
First the voted Largesse, then the printing of Confederate money to pay for it.

One has to ask oneself, WTF are they doing. or Do they realize what they are doing?
Or are they doing it purposely to destroy our country.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I don't give much thought to Crenshaw one way or the other, but to be fair, and maybe accurate, saying it is "people like Dan Crenshaw" is clearly misleading. Crenshaw didn't get into the House until 2019, he had nothing to do with what Ryan's team failed at following 2016, thus he has never had an opportunity to hold the power.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't give much thought to Crenshaw one way or the other, but to be fair, and maybe accurate, saying it is "people like Dan Crenshaw" is clearly misleading. Crenshaw didn't get into the House until 2019, he had nothing to do with what Ryan's team failed at following 2016, thus he has never had an opportunity to hold the power.

I'm going with "you", meaning the Republican Party, of which Dan Crenshaw is a member. He may not be personally responsible, since he wasn't even in office yet, but I haven't noticed him doing much since his election besides whining on Twitter about how bad the Democrats are. Yeah, Dan, we know that. Too bad there isn't someone - like maybe someone we could elect or something - who could represent us and fight back on our behalf.....