This should be banned!

K

Kain99

Beating a dead horse...... No animals were harmed in this smilie. :huggy:

DawnR

TheAlmightyZues said:
I find this very offensive! :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse We should vote on this and have it banned immediately!

I thought Zeus was a horse? Can he post? How is he typing?

S

saddlesore

_MightyMouse_ said:
Did you mean to spell "Zues" this way?

Oh no, not that again! Next someone will be asking if he's certified and insured. :lmao:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Novus Collectus said:
Pancake? I always thought it was the AWAC bunny. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:DN-SD-04-13416.jpg

Alright Novus...Airforce has the AWACs, it is an E3. The pic you showed was a Navy E-2. Please don't insult the seabound Naval deployment warbird, with the Airforce, land loving,...I can't deploy for more than two weeks and wear a scarf and call everyone by their first name, version.

This bunny is clearly the tougher Navy E-2 bunny....if it were an AWAC it would be depicted as a dome on top of a kitten! :killingme :killingme :killingme

S

saddlesore

Actually HRG, the horse pictured is DEAD. (Hence the term: to beat a dead horse. And hence the closed eyes). So the question becomes, is it considered animal cruelty if the animal is already dead when beaten? And if there is no one to hear it?

Novus Collectus

appendixqh said:
Alright Novus...Airforce has the AWACs, it is an E3. The pic you showed was a Navy E-2. Please don't insult the seabound Naval deployment warbird, with the Airforce, land loving,...I can't deploy for more than two weeks and wear a scarf and call everyone by their first name, version.
Oops, my bad. I'm a civillian, WTF do I know about this stuff? :)
This bunny is clearly the tougher Navy E-2 bunny....if it were an AWAC it would be depicted as a dome on top of a kitten! :killingme :killingme :killingme
:killingme :lmao: