This stuff makes me dizzy

SamSpade

Trump: "Hey Russia! If you find Hillary's missing emails, turn them over to our media, would you?"
Conservatives: :killingme

Lefties: :jameo:

Oh not just that - they somehow interpret that to mean "please HACK INTO her servers even though at this point, they no longer exist".

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Prog media: "Now Trump wants to punish his political enemies by sending refugees to their states..."

:lmao:

It's like they don't even hear themselves. Or each other.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Trump threw out a suggestion that rather than deport the illegals swarming over our border, they get dumped in sanctuary cities.

This sent the progs into a frenzy of hate. "How DARE HE overrun our cities with these icky people!!!!"

I am not making that up. They wanted to be a sanctuary city, but do not want to offer, um, sanctuary. CNN guy went as far as to call them a "pestilence". Twitchy sums it up:

As I have said in the past, these are not rational people. They are mindless reactionaries who demand their two-minutes hate. Their hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness just takes your breath away.
Scott Adams blogcasted earlier today that the persuasion kill-shot to all of this will be:

"So how many illegals can you take?"

Brilliant. Will bring the "debate" from the ethereal into hard, cold, fiscal facts. And twists the knife just that much more.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Just do it. Fill San Francisco up.
Yup. And here's the scoop.

--- End of line (MCP)

MiddleGround

I disagree. One of my favorite things about this President is that he has a sense of humor and is an excellent people reader. He pokes them in the eye and they respond by exposing their hypocrisy. I think it's hilarious.

I have no doubt that they're working on it behind the scenes, and in the meantime he entertains himself (and me) by provoking the Dems into frothing hysteria.

This post RIGHT HERE.... explains a lot.

MiddleGround

Cool, so you agree with the hilarity of the left when Trump pokes then in the eye for their hypocrisy. :yay:

No, but it does explain a lot about why things are the way they are around here :yay:

I don't agree with any grown person acting like a middle schooler. That includes ALL Presidents, Senators, and Congress,

MiddleGround

Then why do you align yourself with the middle schooler Dems?? You dont/can't see the stupidity

I don't align with anyone politically. Sorry to dissappoint you but, just because I point out the truth and it happens to not favor an obviously right leaning person does not mean I am instantly with the left. And vice versa. You are part of the problem. The thought that everything has to be classified as binary is the biggest problem with politics right now.