This sucks

I was just looking at Mark Martin's schedule and he's not racing at Dover this weekend. :boo:

I assumed he would be because he usually does pretty good there. I have been undecided on if I'm going or not. That might help me make up my mind. :ohwell:

ImnoMensa

Does that man that if Martin ever actually retires instead of giving lip service to it, you will abandon NASCAR?

I'mno Mensa said:
Does that man that if Martin ever actually retires instead of giving lip service to it, you will abandon NASCAR?

No. I have a month old baby that is helping me make my decision.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Speedy70 said:
I was just looking at Mark Martin's schedule and he's not racing at Dover this weekend. :boo:

I assumed he would be because he usually does pretty good there. I have been undecided on if I'm going or not. That might help me make up my mind. :ohwell:
Do you actually have tickets now or not?

I might go, although Dover usually bores the piss out of me :yawn:

AndyMarquisLIVE said:

Oh yeah. My Dad and I get the same 2 seats every year for about 10 years now. :yay:

AndyMarquisLIVE

I wasn't planning on going...

... but if watching on TV means I miss every lead change, every crash and every restart (so they have ample time to cover green flag pit stops), than I'll go.

ESPN has taken the excitement out of the races.

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
... but if watching on TV means I miss every lead change, every crash and every restart (so they have ample time to cover green flag pit stops), than I'll go.

ESPN has taken the excitement out of the races.

I just talked to my Dad and he's already at the track. :ohwell: I told him to buy me something since I couldn't go. :lmao:

Otter

Nothing to see here
AndyMarquisLIVE said:

Only been to Dover once and it was boring. Don't even want to go to a race unless its a short track. Way more action and fun.

otter said:
Only been to Dover once and it was boring. Don't even want to go to a race unless its a short track. Way more action and fun.

We're the opposite. We tried Richmond once and hated it. :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

Speedy70 said:

Mark is racin Speedy!! :jet:

bcp

In My Opinion
why not just grab a couple beers and set up a lawn chair on the shoulder of the beltway at rush hour?
at least you will see more crashes.

Agee

Speedy70 said:
Yeah, I saw that. I couldn't go anyway. I plan on being there next year though (let's hope he has Dover on his schedule then)!

Finished 4th, and had a good chance to win, if not for the late race crash fests...

AndyMarquisLIVE

bcp said:
why not just grab a couple beers and set up a lawn chair on the shoulder of the beltway at rush hour?
at least you will see more crashes.
Than today's race?

I've never seen so many wrecks in 50 laps anywhere. :jet:

Hey Speedy... :razz:

Airgasm said:
Finished 4th, and had a good chance to win, if not for the late race crash fests...

This may sound weird, but I'm glad he didn't win. I would have hated for him to win and I wasn't there to see it. :lmao: