this was posted

Robin

On the Front home Page of SOMD.

Horse Owners Guide to Good Pastures
Date: 3/18/2008
Time: 6:30 PM
Duration: 02:30

FREE seminar focusing on key elements of good horse pastures, including how to seed, renovate and maintain pastures, available help, reducing the need for hay, manure storage, equine nutrition and more. Handouts, free pasture sticks and a free raffle for up to 5 acres worth of Bermuda grass seed,including use of equipment for planting.Refreshments will be served.To register, please contact Jan Ashworth 410-535-4583 or email ashworjs@co.cal.md.us
Posted

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
On the Front home Page of SOMD.

Horse Owners Guide to Good Pastures
Date: 3/18/2008
Time: 6:30 PM
Duration: 02:30

FREE seminar focusing on key elements of good horse pastures, including how to seed, renovate and maintain pastures, available help, reducing the need for hay, manure storage, equine nutrition and more. Handouts, free pasture sticks and a free raffle for up to 5 acres worth of Bermuda grass seed,including use of equipment for planting.Refreshments will be served.To register, please contact Jan Ashworth 410-535-4583 or email ashworjs@co.cal.md.us
Posted

I just saw that posted this morning and I have the farrier coming today after work. It sounds like an awesome seminar but I know that someone would have a fit if I told him I was going out tonight. Hmmm

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
They really had some great information and a lot to offer. It was interesting.. kind of boring, but interesting. :smile: