This weather is BS

Toxick

Splat
I love it.

Sitting at my desk with the window wide open, fresh air blowing through the house and just working with the sounds of the outdoors, with random cats and neighbors walking by.

If it weren't for all the hideous dying and dead orange and brown - and the looming threat of cinnamon and pumpkin flavored everything - it would be a perfect day.

General Lee

I said pretty much the same thing a day or two ago. But I have to admit, it was a great day for a ride today, and the weather is going to change fast over the next week, so taking advantage of the last of these days.
Yea. I enjoy a nice day like most but I'm done with hot/humid weather for this year. Even though today isn't "hot" its still aggravating. And my sinuses are jacked up.

Maybe I'll take my ride out.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Daughter put the skiff in the water and took her doggie for a spin around the creek. Too nice out not to.....

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yea. I enjoy a nice day like most but I'm done with hot/humid weather for this year. Even though today isn't "hot" its still aggravating. And my sinuses are jacked up.

Maybe I'll take my ride out.
it's a great day for a walk - but I had to run back inside and change so I can walk in shorts again. Was NOT expecting this humidity!!

Toxick

Splat
I'm not feeling the humidity... I hate humidity, but it's extraordinarily comfortable outside for me.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm not feeling the humidity... I hate humidity, but it's extraordinarily comfortable outside for me.
:yeahthat: Getting ready to go out and mow the yard. Hopefully this will be the last time this year. I can't ever remember cutting grass in October. Damned climate change. :mad:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I was really sweating just walking in walking shorts & a tee-shirt and the temp wasn't really that high when I went. I bet this will be the last weekend for that, though!

22AcaciaAve

I cut my grass for (hopefully) the last time this year yesterday. Most years my last grass cut is in a sweatshirt with sweatpants on. Yesterday evening it was tee-shirt and shorts and I was sweating like it was July!

UglyBear

Today was an unbelievably gorgeous day — warm enough that kids ran around in shorts and t-shirts, but with nice breeze and just a hint of cold to come. Plus incredible foliage still on the trees and on the ground — incredible! After a Saturday like this, let the rains and cold come — this was a good ending to Indian Summer.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
In beautiful downtown 7D there is a steady rain. I can't say I understand everything about the weather, but it seems like more than 0.04" they have in the hourly forecast.