This Website Should Not Exist

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yes Donation Records are Public ...... Give the hatred for Trump Supporters

Last edited:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Makes one want to make numerous donations to the Trump campaign using lib neighbors' addresses, doesn't it? Wonder if that's possible? Asking for a friend.

--- End of line (MCP)

Toxick

Splat
Actually, I don't see anything wrong with this website. If you aren't proud of who you're voting for, why would you donate money to them?

That being said, if anyone's property is vandalized, or a person suffers violence because of this site, they should be held accountable along with the criminals who actually did it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Actually, I don't see anything wrong with this website. If you aren't proud of who you're voting for, why would you donate money to them?

1. it is a leftist intimidation tactic
  2. because the host of the website will never be held accountable
  3. AntiFA will burn down your house in the dead of night

Toxick

Splat
  1. it is a leftist intimidation tactic
  2. because the host of the website will never be held accountable
  3. AntiFA will burn down your house in the dead of night

1) I know exactly what it is. But like I said, if you're proud of who you are, you shouldn't be intimidated.

2) I wouldn't be too sure about that. What they're doing is technically not illegal - first amendment and all that - but inciting violence is most certainly not legal, and if a link can be drawn between that website and any violence, there could be a very actionable case against them.

3) AntiFA has gotten very quiet since it has been discovered they're hurting Biden's poll numbers.

CPUSA

1) I know exactly what it is. But like I said, if you're proud of who you are, you shouldn't be intimidated.
Well we won't hold our breath waiting for you to post your address & who you're voting for.
You know...intimidation & all

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
3) AntiFA has gotten very quiet since it has been discovered they're hurting Biden's poll numbers.

3) AntiFA has gotten very quiet since the media has discovered they're hurting Biden's poll numbers by covering their antics.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
1) But like I said, if you're proud of who you are, you shouldn't be intimidated.

Pride has nothing to do with avoiding murder at the hands of Authoritarians who have already murdered 3 Trump supporters