This Week's "It Won't Take A Moment"

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
FB37EF54-2201-4C43-8429-2C1DE3498BA3.jpeg

GregV814

remember Psychology 101? Well, I qualify as a psychologist for TV commercials, so, let it rip. What happened here.....

Attachments

• patiodrunk[2345].jpeg
    patiodrunk[2345].jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 134

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
When I was in the hospital in mid-April 2008 getting my 1st pacemaker, got woke up the morning after surgery about 5 AM for blood draw.
The phlebotomist's name was Vlad, and he was from Romania. We chatted a bit because he noticed the book on my lap, I had fallen asleep reading, was about brewing herbal beers. He was a fellow home brewer.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
When I was in the hospital in mid-April 2008 getting my 1st pacemaker, got woke up the morning after surgery about 5 AM for blood draw.
The phlebotomist's name was Vlad, and he was from Romania. We chatted a bit because he noticed the book on my lap, I had fallen asleep reading, was about brewing herbal beers. He was a fellow home brewer.
Vlad? From Romania? Drawing blood?

Sure the sample made it to the lab?

GopherM

Darwin was right
A businessman is getting on a flight when he hears from another
passenger that the Pope is going to be on the flight.
... "WOW, great!" he thinks, being a devout Christian, "What a good place to be today."
Just before the aircraft doors are closed the Pope enters the plane Airplane and sits next to him.
I am surely blessed the man thinks. Here I am, a good Catholic on a flight with the Pope sitting next to me.
The plane takes off and after a few minutes, the passengers take off their seat belts.
The man looks sideways and sees the Pope reaching into his bag to take out a crossword book.
Marvelous, he thinks, not only am I blessed with the Pope next to me but he does crosswords and so do I. He notices that the Pope is working his way through the puzzle and that the Pope is tapping his pencil.
The Pope turns to him and says, "I usually don't talk to anyone on
flights, but I wonder if you can help me?"
"Anything, your Eminence ... What is it?"
"Do you know a four-letter word that ends in 'u-n-t' that means
something associated with women?"
The man feels uncomfortable. He thinks and thinks. Finally, he says,
"The only word I can think of is aunt."
The Pope looks at him and asks, "Do you have an eraser?"

stgislander

PREMO Member
A businessman is getting on a flight when he hears from another
passenger that the Pope is going to be on the flight.
... "WOW, great!" he thinks, being a devout Christian, "What a good place to be today."
Just before the aircraft doors are closed the Pope enters the plane Airplane and sits next to him.
I am surely blessed the man thinks. Here I am, a good Catholic on a flight with the Pope sitting next to me.
The plane takes off and after a few minutes, the passengers take off their seat belts.
The man looks sideways and sees the Pope reaching into his bag to take out a crossword book.
Marvelous, he thinks, not only am I blessed with the Pope next to me but he does crosswords and so do I. He notices that the Pope is working his way through the puzzle and that the Pope is tapping his pencil.
The Pope turns to him and says, "I usually don't talk to anyone on
flights, but I wonder if you can help me?"
"Anything, your Holiness ... What is it?"
"Do you know a four-letter word that ends in 'u-n-t' that means
something associated with women?"
The man feels uncomfortable. He thinks and thinks. Finally, he says,
"The only word I can think of is aunt."
The Pope looks at him and asks, "Do you have an eraser?"
FIFY