This will be fun to watch..... gas stove ban!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Considering 40% of homes use natural gas, and a significant amount use propane, it's going to be an uphill battle. I, for one, will not give up my gas range. I detest electric stoves.

Not to mention an entire industry and however many jobs being canned.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
3253A5A3-A26A-4936-AB0A-D30C0802989C.jpeg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
AOC fires back at ‘Republican meltdown’ over gas stoves: ‘There is very concerning science’

'No secret government agency is going to bust down your door and take your gas stove away,' Ocasio-Cortez told Republicans

New York Democratic Congresswoman and environmentalist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez again weighed in on the heated gas stove debate on Instagram Thursday.

"I do think it’s funny the absolute, utter Republican meltdown where they're like ‘you can take my gas stove from my cold dead hands,’ or, ‘how dare you talk about gas stoves, you have a gas stove.’"

She doesn't even catch on that they're mocking her.

Clem72

If they "ban" gas stoves it will be a phased thing that continually get pushed back. Like all cars will be electric by 2035 or whenever. No more NEW gas stoves by 2050.

Wish I had gas, electric stoves of all types (coil, glass-top, induction) are crap. Not to mention with the new ones once your pan develops a 1/32 nanometer warp it's unusable.