This will free up a half hour every evening.

Hijinx

I never even knew she was on Jeopardy, that's how much I watch TV.
I remember when they had some really good comedians on it though.

Katie is no comedienne she is about as funny as testicular cancer.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Why is anyone surprised at any of our so-called "media" openly expressing their hatred for Trump and his supporters? This really isn't news.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Good, in case you haven't noticed it's hard ball, lessons are a tough experience. It's HER ilk that allows gangs and the like, one must reap what they sow for example.

Well, you either deleted your own post, or it got removed. There are things beyond the pale. It's one thing to fight back. But simply wishing bad things to happen to people is empty hatred. It really serves no purpose other than to make you feel good about your hatred towards them. That will never be a good feeling for me. It's what we expect from the left.

WingsOfGold

Well, you either deleted your own post, or it got removed. There are things beyond the pale. It's one thing to fight back. But simply wishing bad things to happen to people is empty hatred. It really serves no purpose other than to make you feel good about your hatred towards them. That will never be a good feeling for me. It's what we expect from the left.
Nope, I didn't pull it and point remains, she is the type that enables illegals and the shiit that comes with them. Consequences have consequences and it would take something like that to happen to open the medias eyes.