This Woman Found a Rare $250,000 Rolex Beneath the Cushions of Her Couch

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Unless there are some like James Bond had with lasers, poison darts and garrotes, I'm not buying another watch.
I don't think Omega offers those options to civilians. Something about liability.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Unless there are some like James Bond had with lasers, poison darts and garrotes, I'm not buying another watch.
I haven't worn one in 20 years. My phone is fine. I don't need to know what time it is every few minutes.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I haven't worn one in 20 years. My phone is fine. I don't need to know what time it is every few minutes.
About the only people who need watches anymore are divers for checking surface times. Apples are good, but I wouldn't trust them at 50 meters for more than about 10 seconds.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

About the only people who need watches anymore are divers for checking surface times. Apples are good, but I wouldn't trust them at 50 meters for more than about 10 seconds.

Notice Apple's logo? An apple with a bite taken out of it? Think Adam and Eve. Hummmmm

CPUSA

I will wear a watch as an accessory to my outfit whenever I get all fancied up...Weddings, Funerals, etc...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've got a couple of nice watches that I never wear. Growing up on the farm, carried a cheap pocket watch and never got used to wearing a watch on my wrist.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Now THAT'S a nice watch. ;)

1675717380142.png

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Just had to pick a new watch up for hubby, $40 Timex. He wears them 24/7, always has, always will.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I have three wrist watches. I very nice Seiko, a Bulova Accutron (HS graduation present), and an el-cheapo. On the few occassions where I get dressed up and want to wear one, the battery is dead. When my wife asks me what I want for my birthday, I always say new batteries for my watches.

That Accutron seems to eat batteries.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I have three wrist watches. I very nice Seiko, a Bulova Accutron (HS graduation present), and an el-cheapo. On the few occassions where I get dressed up and want to wear one, the battery is dead. When my wife asks me what I want for my birthday, I always say new batteries for my watches.

That Accutron seems to eat batteries.
Well, it is an antique.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I’ve got half a dozen Rolex’s from the plant in TJ, a Ball that I bought for my son before I found out he wasn’t allowed to dive anymore, a Fossil that a previous company gave me as a participation gift and a skeleton watch that I just thought looked cool

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
My Fossil got stolen along with a Tense all-teak watch (except the movements...) when my house was broken into. Replaced the Tense, but only wear it on state occasions.

inquiryjv

Discovering a $250,000 Rolex beneath the couch cushions is the stuff of dreams! It's like hitting the jackpot in your living room. The excitement and surprise must have been off the charts for that lucky woman.
Speaking of watches, it's funny how we sometimes misplace them. Just today, I somehow managed to lose my own watch. I returned home, looked at my wrist, and realized it was gone. It's like it vanished into thin air!
If you ever find yourself in a situation where you need some financial help, I stumbled upon some info about loans against Rolex watches on newbondstreetpawnbrokers.com. It's one of those unexpected resources that can come in handy when you least expect it.

Last edited: