This woman needs to be removed from office, like now

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Sappy knows damn well who or what you were responding to She is moving the goal posts back and forth trying to doge the Fact Omar is continuing her Islamic AntiSemitism

She does that so often, you'd think she'd get tired.

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Americans of conscience have a proud history of participating in boycotts to advocate for human rights abroad including ... boycotting Nazi Germany from March 1933 to October 1941 in response to the dehumanization of the Jewish people in the lead-up to the Holocaust.”

— U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn.

Sapidus

“Americans of conscience have a proud history of participating in boycotts to advocate for human rights abroad including ... boycotting Nazi Germany from March 1933 to October 1941 in response to the dehumanization of the Jewish people in the lead-up to the Holocaust.”

— U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn.

What does this statement mean to you?

Do you find fault with it?

Do you think it implies this resolution is somehow tied to the holocaust? to israel?

What exactly do you think this proves?

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I got tired; basically why I blocked her unhappy ass.
I am now at that point. If not a full block, at least will no longer respond. It's like trying to discuss subjects rationally with someone in a perpetual fugue state. There's nothing to be gained by it. Gave it a chance; no coherent response; no further energy wasted or electrons killed.

--- End of line (MCP)

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I am now at that point. If not a full block, at least will no longer respond. It's like trying to discuss subjects rationally with someone in a perpetual fugue state. There's nothing to be gained by it. Gave it a chance; no coherent response; no further energy wasted or electrons killed.

--- End of line (MCP)
I have little desire to talk to them either... Mock them, sure... Conversation? Not so much.

Some time in the near future the only ones responding to them will be LL ant TP. :lmao:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
A PSA:

--- End of line (MCP)