Those Crazy Russians!

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Man Nails Testicles To Red Square Cobblestones
A Russian performance artist was hospitalised Sunday after stripping naked and nailing his testicles to a Red Square cobblestone in protest against the Kremlin's crackdown on political rights.

I'm curious, what kind of performance artists is he anyway? And, wasn't there a better way to protest? Holy ####! :faint: No doubt this will be the BME hardcore video spotlight of the week! :lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Who knows, maybe Russian theaters just got the movie "Joe Dirt" and he was trying to redo the scene with the dog stuck to the ice, you know going for max stretch.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Have to wonder. Did he hit the nail on the head EVERY time, or were things pretty flat by the time he was done? Did he hit something else on the head by accident? Maybe he used a nailgun. Can a performer buy a nailgun over there? What kind of a nail penetrates a cobblestone and stays in? (usually the stone cracks and holds nothing). Did he use anything to dull the pain? Might be a good bet he was using vodka for that purpose, taken internally, which may have helped him with conceiving of and executing his personal plan for Red Square. Did he bleed much? Is Red Square really red? If so, his blood might not show up much. What position was he in - seated, or prone? Depending on the position, perhaps his performing skill is as a contortionist.

SO many QUESTIONS arise with a fellow like this. :jameo:

Caution

Have to wonder. Did he hit the nail on the head EVERY time, or were things pretty flat by the time he was done? Did he hit something else on the head by accident? Maybe he used a nailgun. Can a performer buy a nailgun over there? What kind of a nail penetrates a cobblestone and stays in? (usually the stone cracks and holds nothing). Did he use anything to dull the pain? Might be a good bet he was using vodka for that purpose, taken internally, which may have helped him with conceiving of and executing his personal plan for Red Square. Did he bleed much? Is Red Square really red? If so, his blood might not show up much. What position was he in - seated, or prone? Depending on the position, perhaps his performing skill is as a contortionist.

SO many QUESTIONS arise with a fellow like this. :jameo:

Ummm. I don't care about any of that. If you were Russian and I could save the life of every single Russian person by nailing my nadz to something. There is a pretty good chance that ur chit out of luck.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Ummm. I don't care about any of that. If you were Russian and I could save the life of every single Russian person by nailing my nadz to something. There is a pretty good chance that ur chit out of luck.

:killingme I concur! :lmao: