Those "I'm A Veteran" T-shirts

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
My dad served 2 tours during WWII. Depth charge guy. Anyway, he still wears a Navy cap whenever he goes out. He is stopped constantly by people who say, "Thank you for your service!" All the time. Never ends. He eats it up, but it would drive me crackers. No way I'd wear anything that indicates I'm a vet.
My father lost his oldest brother in WWII. Everyone who knew him would always tell me I looked like him and had his mannerisms. I really wish I had a chance to meet him, but he was gone ~20 years before my birth. My father was serving at the time his plane went down and also lost both parents when he was overseas at the end of the war. It messed with my father's head, but he was a rock and never let on. So, veterans have my utmost respect and impersonators can go to hell. /soapbox

DEEKAYPEE8569

Go through your old posts ...

Your posts about your Chevy Volt and your love of a dash-cam is sprinkled between your posts looking for love. With that Steven Seagal look alike picture (you nailed present day SS perfectly), I'm surprised there were any single females left in the county! If you're still looking nh/spit/boss are looking for love.

gettyimages-1003345480.jpg
Don't own; never have owned a Chevy Volt.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
The site that sold the T-shirts had a message board. I had posted that I wanted to be an aviator, but I can't because of my medical history. Somebody posted a reply saying (Paraphrased): "The fact that you want to join the Military to serve your country says a lot." "I say, get the shirt and wear it." So, I got the shirt (x2). Then I catch crap because I never served. I see two good points to the argument. My comment in post #5 stands.

If you wanted to join you were half way there.

Cut it and make it a half shirt 🤷