Those little BK toy's

K

KaZamm1061

Strangest thing happened today at BK.. I bought my kids some happy meals... You know the ones that have those little toys with the meal.. Well my daughter got one of those toys that looks like a gingerberad man sitting in a icecream float. Pretty simple toy until......... YOU push the button.. It's supposed to say You little monster, BUT i think its saying YOU LITTLE BI@CH. Ive listen to it over and over and that what i hear it saying.. I think with the technology they have today you would think the toys they produce would have better speach to understand them more correctly..

K

KaZamm1061

they come free with your happy meal at BK. Im sure they have plenty of them

K

KaZamm1061

Hummm maybe its wourth lots of money??? How much you talking.. theres always a price. Wierd they all might say that. Might have to go get more and make some cash.. lol:dance:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Originally posted by KaZamm1061
Hummm maybe its wourth lots of money??? How much you talking.. theres always a price. Wierd they all might say that. Might have to go get more and make some cash.. lol:dance:

I hate to spend money on food I'll just throw away. I'll give it a shot. If mine doesn't say *itch, I'll make you an offer.