Those lovable pits…….

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
https://www.thebaynet.com/articles/...yxn4peiiLYsVFyvQkUtpnwWAezR2p6kAtZoigeGOwzcPg

Crews arrived on the scene and found the woman seriously attacked by two pit bulls. Reporting her left arm showing bone with unknown amount of bites. EMS has requested a medic. Animal Warden is in enroute to the scene.

MEDEVAC has been requested for extremely critical patient. Landing zone has been established at the scene.

The two pit bull dogs are still at large. Keep an eye out in the area. Do not approach the dogs, call the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office or Animal Control.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Naw, just little puppies playing. The lady probably did something to bother them.

Right, animal nutties?

mitzi

"He wuz a good dawg, going to obedience school, getting his life together. He dindt do nuffin wrong.."

Add aspiring rap artist to that.

Attachments

• c58465838e08258d2debbef0d9b66377.jpg
    c58465838e08258d2debbef0d9b66377.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 35

mitzi

I saw that.

:sarcasm:Ignorant people. There is dog fighting in our area. Couple guys were arrested for it not long ago. Who's to say one of these dogs couldn't get loose. I'm sure the ones that attacked this lady were once cute and cuddly family dogs :sarcasm:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:sarcasm:Ignorant people. There is dog fighting in our area. Couple guys were arrested for it not long ago. Who's to say one of these dogs couldn't get loose. I'm sure the ones that attacked this lady were once cute and cuddly family dogs :sarcasm:
No doubt.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

'I begged my daughter to get rid of her dog before it killed her': Mother of woman, 43, mauled to death by her XL Bully says she 'warned her something bad was going to happen'​