Thought I was gonna lose Lou!

R

remaxrealtor

He coliced really bad on Friday, scared the life out of me! Thanks to Julie at FIF and Dr. Miller, he's not going anywhere. :huggy: We think his pigish self went crazy eating wild onions, which can be toxic when consumed in Lou-size quantities!

R

remaxrealtor

mustangniki said:
He must have some FUNKY breath after all those oninons! LOL!

It's GREAT to hear that he's okay though!
Thanks! The vet ran a charcoal solution through him and once things got moving....WOW, the onion stench was unreal! :lmao:

GallopNTec

remaxrealtor said:
He coliced really bad on Friday, scared the life out of me! Thanks to Julie at FIF and Dr. Miller, he's not going anywhere. :huggy: We think his pigish self went crazy eating wild onions, which can be toxic when consumed in Lou-size quantities!
I saw him later that day, Heard he stunk up the place :razz:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
remaxrealtor said:
:huggy: I'm sure you were frantic, and I'm glad to here all is well with Lou. Its good that Julie was there to be with you.

R

remaxrealtor

mygoldnhorse said:
:huggy: I'm sure you were frantic, and I'm glad to here all is well with Lou. Its good that Julie was there to be with you.
There is literally no way I can ever thank her. I really think he might not have made it if she hadn't caught it so early on. That kind of thing is never fun, but it's a lot easier when you have confidence in your stable, vet, etc. It reminded me why I never want to keep my horses at my own house....I wouldn't have had the first clue what to do!

He's back in the front field, don't seem to be many onions there. I'm hoping "Pigasus" learned his lesson :lmao: !

K

Katie

When I went to FIF on Friday Julie told me about it. I gave Lou the silly boy talk. I did poke my head yesterday and give him a pet. Did you meet Bacon Bits yet? He was licking my hand yesterday.

R

remaxrealtor

Katie said:
When I went to FIF on Friday Julie told me about it. I gave Lou the silly boy talk. I did poke my head yesterday and give him a pet. Did you meet Bacon Bits yet? He was licking my hand yesterday.

Thanks Katie. He looks good don't you think?

I'm in love with BB.....he is adorable!!!!!!

I know, I know, useless w/out pics. He's the farm's new 1 1/2 month old pot belly pig. I'll snap some photos of him!

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
Remax want to come over for a short ride?
OH MAN....I wish I could! I'm working on a project for a client....and getting ready to go to Mom's, taking her to DC for eye surgery tomorrow....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
OH MAN....I wish I could! I'm working on a project for a client....and getting ready to go to Mom's, taking her to DC for eye surgery tomorrow....

I thought you could not go on the ride Sunday because of your moms surgery??

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
I thought you could not go on the ride Sunday because of your moms surgery??
Postponed because of something with her meds. Having the first eye done tomorrow, then back up on wed. to remove patch, then the whole deal for the other eye at the end of Nov. turning out to be a real PITA!

K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:
Thanks Katie. He looks good don't you think?

I'm in love with BB.....he is adorable!!!!!!

I know, I know, useless w/out pics. He's the farm's new 1 1/2 month old pot belly pig. I'll snap some photos of him!

He is SO sweet. I was loving on him the other day. I forgot my camera at home again.

Will you be at the schooling show on Saturday? I am riding my customer's horse to see how she is at a show. I will be putting some glue on my breeches.

R

remaxrealtor

Katie said:
He is SO sweet. I was loving on him the other day. I forgot my camera at home again.

Will you be at the schooling show on Saturday? I am riding my customer's horse to see how she is at a show. I will be putting some glue on my breeches.
I will try to come by for sure, I love to see how much progress everyone has made!

Have you met Rusty's owner yet? Super sweet girl! We're planning on taking some trail rides soon...maybe you can come along?

K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:
I will try to come by for sure, I love to see how much progress everyone has made!

Have you met Rusty's owner yet? Super sweet girl! We're planning on taking some trail rides soon...maybe you can come along?

No I haven't met her yet.

I can ride either of them on the trail. Not sure who I would ride on the trail. The calmer one would do well. The other one loves the trail, but I haven't really taken her out-out. I don't trail ride by myself, safety thing.

I am hoping to ride tomorrow after work, and before the trick or treaters come.