Thoughts and experiences with Trainer

Jay087

I was wondering what experiences you might have had with Bob Crandall. What you know about him or what you think of his training. A friend of mine has offered me a lesson with him on a horse he had broke, that I now lease. I have only had the horse for a month now and he had some bucking issues at first but he is getting better. The only thing someone has told me about him is that he does the natural Horsemanship but other than that I know nothing about him.

Jay087

I dont think that is him. The woman told me he was located in churchton/ deale area. Might be hard to figure out anything on him if there is more than one in the area.

fredsaid2

I dont think that is him. The woman told me he was located in churchton/ deale area. Might be hard to figure out anything on him if there is more than one in the area.

Bob Crandall used to be at REC Farm in Davidsonville, somewhat close to Deale. I knew someone who used to ride with an assistant at REC. They only saw him in passing. His clients had much more money to spend.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Joe Crandall is known as a "problem horse" trainer. I've heard only good things about him but, I've never met him personally. I'd be happy to send your email address or phone number or whatever along to these people if you wanted to talk to any of them about him.

Sparks

LOL. Definately NOT Bob Crandall.

Isn't there a John Crandall too? Or is that a blacksmith?

A friend of mine sent her draft horse to someone named Crandall in that area a few years ago. I think she was happy with the results. He taught the horse to behave on the trails.