Threats on Capitol

Bare-ya-cuda

Who here believes the intel of new threats on the Capitol are real?

I personally think it’s manufactured to keep the narrative going from January 6th’s mostly peaceful protests.

limblips

A planned over reaction to the daily chatter that goes on on social media. You know, kind of like the left, blm, antifa, and obama supporters do. It is a convenient narrative to justify keeping things low key for joe and the rest of the swamp.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
They said on the news earlier that the NG will remain for at least an additional 2 months, and the fence is there with no takedown date.

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

The guys and I are having a little cliff jump later today. You in?
Nope. But I'll happily watch you, and your fellow lemmings, pile up in a bloody, and broken bone mess, at the bottom of the 1000 foot fall. Looking forward to it actually. Your death will bring a smile to my face.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Yep, back on iggy he went. :lalala:
But you will be missing out on my wit, and wisdom. Don't let a slight, unapproved to your sensibilities comment, thwart you from seeing or receiving my missives. Can you un-see a vulgar scene? Un-hear the horrific crashing sound of a life ending car accident? No. Everything we see, hear, experience, in life, shapes our own life/experience. To shield yourself from the unpleasantries of life, denies us, you, from the necessary hardships that are needed to formulate our lives in their totality. In other words, you won't know what you are missing.🙂

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This move is the equivalent of a knee on the neck of anyone that didn't vote for resident biden*.