Three detained in Sean Taylor Murder

Otter

Nothing to see here
Investigators removed a large amount of physical evidence from Taylor's Palmetto Bay home after he was shot early Monday morning and that evidence can place the two or three people in the house.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Well, I shouldn't have asked what they were doing there because we know what they were doing there?

You don't just drive from Ft. Myers to Miami to hang out at the beach, nor just to rob a house. This was a very well coordinated plot.

And they had to have known Taylor was injured if he was there intended target, otherwise they wouldn't have brought the guns had they thought nobody was there.

D

dems4me

And they had to have known Taylor was injured if he was there intended target, otherwise they wouldn't have brought the guns had they thought nobody was there.

I don't know of any thugs that would go into robbing a home and say "it's okay, lets leave the guns at home, he has a sprained knee" :shrug: Did I miss your point? :confused: Also I don't know of any that would go rob a house and not bring a gun :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I think he was on probation and not allowed to have any guns in the house. That's public knowledge. That's why he picked up a machete. This wasn't a random robbery or shooting. They knew who lived there and what he had in that house. I am just so glad that baby wasn't hurt.

D

dems4me

I think he was on probation and not allowed to have any guns in the house. That's public knowledge. That's why he picked up a machete. This wasn't a random robbery or shooting. They knew who lived there and what he had in that house. I am just so glad that baby wasn't hurt.

Yeah, I think I did read somewhere he didn't have a gun :ohwell:

MMDad

Lem Putt
I don't know of any thugs that would go into robbing a home and say "it's okay, lets leave the guns at home, he has a sprained knee" :shrug: Did I miss your point? :confused: Also I don't know of any that would go rob a house and not bring a gun :shrug:

pssst - don't try to make sense of the things he writes. It will make your head hurt.

AndyMarquisLIVE

What my point is:

Sean Taylor was the intended target of this "robbery," if that's what they're calling it.

There's no evidence they took anything - it's not a robbery at that point, it's a shooting.

They had to have known he would be there. If so, why would they rob him while he's there, knowing he legally could not own a firearm because he was on probation.

At first, I thought it would be pretty tough to get these guys on murder charges, and that they'd have to settle for aggravated manslaughter. But, I don't know now, at the least this sounds like aggravated manslaughter or murder in the 2nd degree.

AndyMarquisLIVE

:yeahthat:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Ok it sucks what happened to Taylor and I feel bad for his little girl but enough already.
This is a potentially huge development in the investigation as to what happened?

And, considering Taylor did not have a firearm, this is going to add fuel to the 2nd Amendment battle for those for the 2a.

SweetThang

This is a potentially huge development in the investigation as to what happened?

And, considering Taylor did not have a firearm, this is going to add fuel to the 2nd Amendment battle for those for the 2a.

He was not allowed to own a firearm due to the past incident (the ATV thing)

AndyMarquisLIVE

He was not allowed to own a firearm due to the past incident (the ATV thing)
Not saying he should. This is what happens when people are unable to defend themselves from intruders. :shrug:

The Democrats want more of this. More people dying at the hands of thugs and gangsters because they won't be able to own a gun (if the Democrats get their way).

MMDad

Lem Putt
Not saying he should. This is what happens when people are unable to defend themselves from intruders. :shrug:

The Democrats want more of this. More people dying at the hands of thugs and gangsters because they won't be able to own a gun (if the Democrats get their way).

I don't know of anyone who is pro-second amendment that would agree with giving guns to criminals. This is a very poor example to use since ST was a criminal and that is why he couldn't own.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
They knew who lived there and what he had in that house.
Yahoo has this...
The Miami Herald reported investigators believe the men learned of Taylor's house through someone who unwittingly set up the burglary by bragging about Taylor's wealth.
That doesn't make much sense to me. Who didn't know he was rich? Everyone in that neighborhood is rich, so unless it's determined that these guys had been or planned to hit other homes, I think it would be obvious that they were after something that Taylor, specifically, had.

Not to mention how someone would "unwittingly" set up a burglary? Nobody hears, "Yeah, the guy that lives there is rich," and suddenly decides they want to rob him.

As AK said, there are now 4... the oldest one is 20. So many lives ruined here. :ohwell:

K

Kain99

I hate to follow conspiracy theroys but.... I think whoever did it wanted his legs.