Three Texas Democrats who fled to Washington, D.C. test positive for coronavirus

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
IMO they should keep them all in DC under quarantine.
I was thinking they should be quarantined in their offices back in Texas where they can be accounted for and still work. Big "QUARANTINE" safety tape across their doors for an embarrassment factor.

ontheriver

I'm going to say this again..... these Demonrats came from Texas. If there is an outbreak of a variant, it came from south of the border. They just got to DC. They brought it with them. Either that, or it's another lie. Imagine the number coming into this country with covid and being shipped all over the country.... delta variant my ass. This is on biden. Prove me wrong.

Miker/t

Where was that? I looked at the link and didn't see it! :lmao:

Nasty bra and a pair of granny panties!

SamSpade

This whole story is absurd on its face.

Because of the need for a quorum - rather than face certain loss in a vote - they choose to skip town, play hooky from their elected jobs -

Over a bill about VOTING.

Aside from the fact that it's like the opposing team quitting a game without a forfeit and taking the ball with them - their political allies are calling them "heroic" for doing the same thing that - if they WERE CHILDREN - would be called childish. Try to imagine a softball league where a really lousy team manages to QUIT before the fourth inning so that a complete game isn't made and refuse to forfeit? You'd kick them out of the league.

To add insult to injury - they all get to fly in private jets to DC - a luxury I have never known nor am I likely to EVER experience - and it is called SACRIFICE. On top of that, they have to endure a little fast food and evidently - suffering while staying at the Washington Plaza hotel.

Now I don't know who is PAYING for all this misery - because if it's taxpayers, they should kick them all out.

They want to signal their misery? Let them set up tents in one of the local parking garages and feed them the crap they fed the National Guard.
Not show their damp laundry on social media because after chartering a private jet, they evidently can't afford hotel laundry service - or maybe they might have to PAY FOR IT THEMSELVES.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
GOP is missing a good opportunity to label all these voting measures correctly.

It's Anti-Cheating Legislation.