Three Texas Democrats who fled to Washington, D.C. test positive for coronavirus

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Has anyone questioned their vaccination status? If they were fully vaccinated as they are all pushing for the masses, those vaccinated but testing positive cannot pass it to others nor will they be sick. How can it be spreading so far and fast if they've been vaccinated?
They’re not wearing the magic face-diaper.

They’re not wearing the magic face-diaper.
I want to know if they have disclosed their vaccination status. I would find it :eyebrow: if such a large group of Biden groupies are not vaccinated even though they want door to door visits to increase the count of those vaccinated. If not... why not. I want to know.

Grumpy

I want to know if they have disclosed their vaccination status. I would find it :eyebrow: if such a large group of Biden groupies are not vaccinated even though they want door to door visits to increase the count of those vaccinated. If not... why not. I want to know.
It was reported initially that all were vaxed.

It was reported initially that all were vaxed.
Thanks. I couldn't find it in anything I pulled up. So now part 2, most all reports I am reading say the vaccines can handle the variances. In my best Tyson voice, "Thith ith methed up."

ontheriver

Has anyone questioned their vaccination status? If they were fully vaccinated as they are all pushing for the masses, those vaccinated but testing positive cannot pass it to others nor will they be sick. How can it be spreading so far and fast if they've been vaccinated?

See post #13. Someway, somehow, they are lying.........

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Nasty bra and a pair of granny panties!
those may well be (white) granny panties, but the bra looks like a a taupe or gray color. 🤷

I don't wear white bras - mine are colors a la Victoria's Secret. :dance:

DaSDGuy

Actually anyone who tests positive can pass the virus to others. The vaccine reduces symptoms to practically nothing most times, but you can still pass the virus to others. And that is all that a mask is for - to stop you from spreading the virus when you exhale. Masks almost never stop you from catching the virus. Just stop you from spreading.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Being vaccinated does not prevent the virus from getting into your nose, mouth or eyes. It "supposedly" hinders it from advancing within your body. As to the masks, they do not stop one from spreading the virus, they minimize the potential/extent of spread by reducing the size of droplets that one expels.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Texas Democrats Won’t Release Daily Coronavirus Numbers Anymore After 10%+ Of Members Test Positive

The Texas Democrats who fled their state to subvert democracy will reportedly no longer release daily numbers on how many members have tested positive for the coronavirus, which comes as more than 10% of the Texas Democrats who traveled to Washington, D.C., have tested positive for the coronavirus during their time in the nation’s capital.

Cara Santucci, the spokeswoman for the Texas House Democrats, “initially said last week the delegation would provide daily rapid tests for its members and their staffers who are in the nation’s Capitol,” NBC News reported. “But in a Monday statement, she said the delegation will no longer release a daily Covid case count.”

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Following The Science: Texas Issues Travel Ban On Democrats To Prevent Dangerous COVID Outbreak

Hijinx

IMO it's because the experts do not know any more about this Virus than you and I do.
They have been guessing from start to finish.
Guessing and lying.

Hijinx

Texas Democrats Won’t Release Daily Coronavirus Numbers Anymore After 10%+ Of Members Test Positive

The Texas Democrats who fled their state to subvert democracy will reportedly no longer release daily numbers on how many members have tested positive for the coronavirus, which comes as more than 10% of the Texas Democrats who traveled to Washington, D.C., have tested positive for the coronavirus during their time in the nation’s capital.

Cara Santucci, the spokeswoman for the Texas House Democrats, “initially said last week the delegation would provide daily rapid tests for its members and their staffers who are in the nation’s Capitol,” NBC News reported. “But in a Monday statement, she said the delegation will no longer release a daily Covid case count.”

Republicans in the Texas legislature should thank them for leaving before they spread it to them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Texas House Democrats’ COVID-Spreading Publicity Stunt Is Backfiring

Closer to home, Travis County GOP Chairman Matt Mackowiak said the quorum-breakers had “…engaged in performance theater for weeks claiming Gov. Abbott was putting lives at risk by reopening the state economy and waiving the statewide mask mandate, then they flew to DC on a private jet stocked with Miller Lite without masks, in violation of FAA rules, and now this farce turned into a super spreader event.”

But there are signs the Democratic solidarity is breaking down. With chairmanships, seniority, and even district boundaries on the line in a redistricting year, powerful Democrats are wavering while those seeking to move up sense an opportunity. A week ago, 80 House members were on the floor. As of Tuesday, 90, including several Democrats, were present. It’s a classic “prisoner’s dilemma” situation. If another 10 Democrats show up, the Texas House will have a quorum and can resume consideration of bills, leaving the other 50 holdouts with nothing for their efforts — except for perhaps being redrawn out of their districts by the Legislative Redistricting Board later this year.

When the Democrats do return, they will be asked to vote on bills that would bring mail-in balloting up to the standard for in-person voting by asking for ID in the form of writing a driver’s license number, or state ID number, or the last four of the Social Security number inside of a privacy flap in the ballot return envelope. The bill would also prohibit local elections officials from sending out unsolicited mail-in ballot applications, ban last-minute changes to election procedures, and clarify that properly appointed poll watchers must be able to see and hear election workers’ activities.