Thrift Stores

S

sh4au

Are there any in California or Great mills ? I found one that is in Mechanicsville ( I believe) & just wanted to see if there are any closer to me.

M

Mousebaby

There is one off of great mills rd. coming from 235, turn onto GMR and take your first left. Go past the Post Office that is on the right, just past it on the left is a small road. Turn left onto that rd. go all the way to the end and there is Vintage Values on the left. Hope this helps! :howdy:

mindy

theres one at st andrews church...st andrews church rd (coming from solomons on rt 4, go straight down that rd...its on the right.)

hth!

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
There's one on HG Trueman Road in Lusby (SMILE) and one operated by Catholic Charities in Prince Frederick off Main Street.

action jackson

if you are willing to travel to Calvert Co, over the bridge, go to the SPOT thrift shop. It is large and they have a lot of traffic so what you see today may be gone tomorrow...
All proceeds go to "fix" animals to stop reproduction. I have picked up a few great deals there! I have been to SMILE but they are not open a lot. I *think* SPOT is open Weds-Sunday, They are probably in the phone book.
Oh, they are in St Leonard, right at the light and down on the right next to the auction place. They have some neat stuff but pricey.
Hope it helps!