Thrills and spills jumping!!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
spellbound said:
BZHorseMomE, the links aren't working for me. The page states "The url contained a malformed video id."

Thanks Spellbound. :) I think I have it fixed now. It had been there earlier. Maybe I didn't copy & paste it the correct way.

S

saddlesore

BZHorseMomE said:
Thanks Spellbound. :) I think I have it fixed now. It had been there earlier. Maybe I didn't copy & paste it the correct way.

Right, Spellbound, ditto that. :yeahthat:

So - same addy, BZ?

S

saddlesore

When watching this level of stadium or X country I find myself holding my breath as the horse takes off, then sort of lifting my shoulders as if to help the horse over the jump. Then on the recovery I relax. Makes it kind of exhausting to watch it ;-P

Had to force myself not to correct one of the comments: "He did really good." WELL. It's he did really WELL. Grrrrr

devinej

ha ha i laughed out loud to that eventing/falling off one. reminds me of me. buck smack buck smack buck splat. thank god my horse is much too well behaved for that crap any more (haha right)

fredsaid2

devinej said:
ha ha i laughed out loud to that eventing/falling off one. reminds me of me. buck smack buck smack buck splat. thank god my horse is much too well behaved for that crap any more (haha right)

So you ended up moving to our little neck of the woods? Found something suitable for you and the horsies? You moved just in time for this little bit of beautiful weather!

devinej

yep, i made it up here finally. i have a house/barn sitting set up for now so my horses are in the front yard. it sure is nice weather! I look forward to bringing my horses out to some of these shows. i might even bring the pony next weekend to the mounted wanderer schooling show, it seems to be real close by. since i've finallly got her ridden more than 3 times. does anyone know if that's a good "first show" experience for a pony? not too crazy?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
devinej said:
yep, i made it up here finally. i have a house/barn sitting set up for now so my horses are in the front yard. it sure is nice weather! I look forward to bringing my horses out to some of these shows. i might even bring the pony next weekend to the mounted wanderer schooling show, it seems to be real close by. since i've finallly got her ridden more than 3 times. does anyone know if that's a good "first show" experience for a pony? not too crazy?

I loved the last little girl hanging onto her ponies neck trying not to fall in the water. :lmao: Sure brings back memories of the Pony Club days. :howdy:

Welcome to the area.

fredsaid2

devinej said:

It's fine if you just want flat classes. There's a hunter hack nearly last in the day, two small jumps, that's it. They get a good sized crowd, english and western. There are no stalls, have to set up at your trailer.