Throw an imaginary hand grenade...

BOP

...get really suspended!

BAN IMAGINARY WEAPONS!!! - Chicks on the Right

So we've moved past suspending and disciplining kids for talking about bubble-shooting Hello Kitty guns to punishing them for having imaginations. Great. PROGRESS.

So this poor 7-year old kid gets "dispended" (precious!) for throwing an imaginary grenade into a box of imaginary evil forces, because he was pretending to be an imaginary heroic soldier fighting to save the world. If you're a "progressive" the natural response to that is to SQUELCH that imagination, "dispend" the kid, and make him an example to other kids of how NOT to behave, so that the other kids can all become mindless progressive drones.

UFB

Tech

Do you realize how many times I would have been locked up for workplace violence. The boss's office was fragged at least once a day.

ZARA

We played cowboys and indians when I was little, shot each other with cap guns, bows, tried each other to trees...Target practiced with .22's and BB guns...

pebbles

We played cowboys and indians when I was little, shot each other with cap guns, bows, tried each other to trees...Target practiced with .22's and BB guns...

:yeahthat: & My 5 year old still does today. In fact him & his BFF were outside yesterday with cap guns & nerf guns PLAYING!!!! Stupid government has really gone overboard. It's ridiculous.

SamSpade

Do you realize how many times I would have been locked up for workplace violence. The boss's office was fragged at least once a day.

Where I used to work, whenever the top brass would meet in a room, the most commonly uttered phrase by passers-by was "you know, just ONE hand grenade...".

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
cap guns ..

.... loaded with a primary explosive

Fulminate of Mercury ...

:cds:

Horrors ... could you even purchase that stuff today

sitting on the sidewalk on a hot summers day, whacking the caps one by one with a hammer or Rock .... or whack the while roll at once

*boom*

rpgreene

I just did, are you still here?

...get really suspended!

BAN IMAGINARY WEAPONS!!! - Chicks on the Right

So we've moved past suspending and disciplining kids for talking about bubble-shooting Hello Kitty guns to punishing them for having imaginations. Great. PROGRESS.

So this poor 7-year old kid gets "dispended" (precious!) for throwing an imaginary grenade into a box of imaginary evil forces, because he was pretending to be an imaginary heroic soldier fighting to save the world. If you're a "progressive" the natural response to that is to SQUELCH that imagination, "dispend" the kid, and make him an example to other kids of how NOT to behave, so that the other kids can all become mindless progressive drones.

UFB