Thunder

TPD

the poor dad
Missed the second chance for rain as well. Was in Great Mills about 10pm and roads were wet but only got about 12 & a half drops here in a Dameron after a lot of thunder to the west. My soybeans need a drink like yesterday!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Loud clap of thunder came out of nowhere. Thought maybe something had crashed or blown up. Normally there is distant rolling thunder but not yesterday. Loud thunder and pouring rain all while the sun was shining. Cooled things down quite a bit though.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The phones were knocked out at Tom Hodges not long after I heard a HUGE clap of thunder.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Only for a few minutes. Didn't take long to get oppressive again.

It be sizzling.....
At my house in Lusby, it stayed cool the rest of the evening. Rained and thundered on and off. Sun never really got a chance to heat things up again.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Missed the second chance for rain as well. Was in Great Mills about 10pm and roads were wet but only got about 12 & a half drops here in a Dameron after a lot of thunder to the west. My soybeans need a drink like yesterday!
Wow. I surely thought you'd have got some of that storm that rolled through Tall Timbers and Piney Point.

TPD

the poor dad
I hear thunder so maybe today is the day....but I’m not betting the farm on it....

frequentflier

happy to be living
It finally rained in my neck of Lusby yesterday and last night. My plants are happy (and I am happy to not have to drag hoses today!) TPD, I hope Mother Nature was as kind to your soybeans!

TPD

the poor dad
Hope you're getting some of this now....
It finally rained in my neck of Lusby yesterday and last night. My plants are happy (and I am happy to not have to drag hoses today!) TPD, I hope Mother Nature was as kind to your soybeans!

Didn’t start raining at my place till after 10. Got 4 tenths of inch at home but less than 2 tenths at the farm. I guess that is better than none. Though an inch woulda been much nicer! (That’s what she said....)