Thursday Night Kayak Fishing

Every Thursday night we launch off of the beach on solomons to do a little fishing and have some fun..

We are a new kayak fishing club in Southern Maryland.. Come check us out if your intrested..

For more info hit the link below..

MySpace.com - Kayak Fishing Club SOMD - 78 - Male - Ridge, Maryland - www.myspace.com/kayakfishingsomd

Never tried it. What do you use for bait? I've seen some darn purty ones out there and was always tempted to just snag them as I went by, but figgerd there was a law against it. Plus how do you clean them and get to the good meat inside that hard shell?

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
DARN rain

Well the storm cut our thursday night paddle short... I say we were on the water all about 15 min.. What a bummer.. We managed to catch one spot so it was not a total loss..

Thanks to those of you who came.. We hope to see you again next thursday and some new faces as well...:howdy:

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Where we meet..

We meet at the very first parking lot on soloms island as your driving in on the right hand side.. The one where you can rent the boats.. I look foward to having you join us...

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
we can maybe make it work..

There is a place on solomons that rents kayaks, but thats kinda far from where we launch.. I dont think they would let you drive it over.. So you would have to paddle all the way around the ISLAND.. or One of our members works at blu haven piers and should be coming out thursday.. I can ask him if he can bring one of the rentals from their.. He usally gives us a good deal.. on rentals.. so give me a day to work it.. and i will have prices and all the info for u...

BluHaven Piers

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Call Dan

Hey I talked do Dan and he said he could bring a kayak out for you for 20 bucks.. but you have to call him to work out the details..

Dan Sweeney at 1.301.872.5838

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
4th Sept.. Fishing

We will be out on solomons Island this thursday at 530pm... Hope to see some of you there...
:howdy: