Tickets on sale now

big_poppa

Tickets are on sale now for the DC Generals home opener against the Charlotte Cobras. This is a charitable football game with both teams in the NPSFL (National Public Safety Football League). The teams are made up of Police and Firefighters from the Metro Washington DC Area. For more information email me at firefighterlpcity@yahoo.com The game will be played at North Point High School on Saturday May 12 at 6 pm. All proceeds go directly to our two charities that we have selected this year to give to. More information can be obtained on our website www.dcgeneralsfootball.org Or like I said you can email me and I can get you tickets for the game. This is FULL Contact, hard nosed football, played by Police Officers, and Firefighters from YOUR neighborhood!!!! Thank you for your support.

thequizmaster

big_poppa said:
Tickets are on sale now for the DC Generals home opener against the Charlotte Cobras. This is a charitable football game with both teams in the NPSFL (National Public Safety Football League). The teams are made up of Police and Firefighters from the Metro Washington DC Area. For more information email me at firefighterlpcity@yahoo.com The game will be played at North Point High School on Saturday May 12 at 6 pm. All proceeds go directly to our two charities that we have selected this year to give to. More information can be obtained on our website www.dcgeneralsfootball.org Or like I said you can email me and I can get you tickets for the game. This is FULL Contact, hard nosed football, played by Police Officers, and Firefighters from YOUR neighborhood!!!! Thank you for your support.

I will be there at the game. I think its time for people from the community to step up and support our fine officers and firefighters.

Danzig

Had a great time, plan to go again this weekend

Saturday, May 19, 2007
DC Generals v. DSNY Strongest
Time: 1:00 p.m.
UPDATED Location: North Point High School, 2500 Davis Road, Waldorf, MD 20603
(schedule and location is subject to change)

big_poppa

It was indeed a great time. We pulled together and pitched our first shutout of the season. As stated above we square off tomorrow at 1 at North Point against DSNY. Hope to see you there.