Ticks are out

J

jp2854

thankgod for flea and tick preventative :) for the dogs and cats

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Frontline tick spray works for horses too :)

That is very intresting, I guess I dont see why not!
How expensive is it?
Can you buy it buy the gallon? :whistle:

I use apple cider vinegar, with essentail oils, that work naturally as a bug deterant. Works Great.

Usually have about a week or so during the peak tick season that I do have to use WIPE. You usually have to spray the vinegar solution daily tho.

navy_hower

Hey all. I just moved to Southern Maryland about 2 weeks ago. My dog has had 3 ticks now in the last week. He's on frontline and we give it to him religiously. Also, hes spent lots of time in NJ with my in laws and I know NJ is bad for ticks and he never got one up there. Ill also have to look for the spray I guess. Never saw it before but Ill try it. Ticks are NASTY!

lisa8439

Hey all. I just moved to Southern Maryland about 2 weeks ago. My dog has had 3 ticks now in the last week. He's on frontline and we give it to him religiously. Also, hes spent lots of time in NJ with my in laws and I know NJ is bad for ticks and he never got one up there. Ill also have to look for the spray I guess. Never saw it before but Ill try it. Ticks are NASTY!

Welcome to Maryland - here's your lyme disease. :coffee:

Seriously - ticks are HORRIBLE here... please keep an eye on your animals and yourself for lyme and other tick-related diseases. They are very prevalent here.