Tiered Trays

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Of course when I wasn't interested in getting a tiered tray display, I found a really nice one I liked. And of course, I can't find it again. For those of you who have tiered tray displays, where do you purchase your decorations that go on it? I see that Etsy sells bundles which aren't too expensive but the trays themselves are.

PJay

Yes, I have looked on both. Found a nice tiered tray at Hobby Lobby and some decor on Amazon. Just wondering if there were any other places/sites to look.

Do you have an idea what you would like to display..fruit, balls, potpourri?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yes, I have looked on both. Found a nice tiered tray at Hobby Lobby and some decor on Amazon. Just wondering if there were any other places/sites to look.
Sometimes you can get lucky at Ross or Marshalls. Maybe find a nice antique one at the Apple Basket?

PJay

Talk about getting lucky..love when that happens at Tuesday Morning..fun store.

PJay

You may have already..what I do is search tiered trays then click on images and it's like Christmas. Shows tons of pics and where you can buy the one you love.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Do you have an idea what you would like to display..fruit, balls, potpourri?
I had seasonal decor in mind.
You may have already..what I do is search tiered trays then click on images and it's like Christmas. Shows tons of pics and where you can buy the one you love.
I did that but can't really find any that I love. I am really kicking myself for not jumping on that one I did love but had absolutely no intention of wanting it when I saw it. Now I do. :ohwell:

PJay

I had seasonal decor in mind.

I did that but can't really find any that I love. I am really kicking myself for not jumping on that one I did love but had absolutely no intention of wanting it when I saw it. Now I do. :ohwell:

Been there.

Another one you will love just as much or more will appear when you are not looking. Happens to me all the time.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Been there.

Another one you will love just as much or more will appear when you are not looking. Happens to me all the time.
The problem is that I find a bundle I like but only certain parts of it are for sale. The rest is just staging items and of course, those are what I really like.

rio

Had to Google, no idea what a tiered tray was.
I was pretty sure I knew what they were, but googled to double check😁. I was right. I have a small ceramic one from probably the 80's or 90's that my grandmother used to for cookies and candy to have out "when company comes". I never thought of it being used for every day decor...hmmm...

PJay

I was pretty sure I knew what they were, but googled to double check😁. I was right. I have a small ceramic one from probably the 80's or 90's that my grandmother used to for cookies and candy to have out "when company comes". I never thought of it being used for every day decor...hmmm...

Same here looked up to be sure. My grandmother kept candy on hers.

Reactions: rio

DaSDGuy

Mary and Martha has a great selection. You will need to find a consultant. Google "mary and martha 3 tiered stand" for examples

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Mary and Martha has a great selection. You will need to find a consultant. Google "mary and martha 3 tiered stand" for examples
I have a stand that I would like to buy. Need the decor for it. I am not creative enough to buy individual pieces so I was hoping to find a bundle I liked.