Tiffany Cross - Says Something Clueless [Joy Reid Clone]

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
MSNBC host targets trucking for being populated by White males over 55 who are ‘aggressive’ on the road

MSNBC’s Tiffany Cross shamed the trucking industry Sunday for being predominantly made up of White, male truckers who voted for former President Trump, pressing her guest on how to disrupt the stigma.

The "Cross Connection" host explained that her own brother is a truck driver and she worried for his safety because it "feels like a dangerous industry."

Cross’ guest, CrossCountry Truck Driving School owner and president Pamela Day, mapped out her efforts to promote diversity in the sector.

FFS these people see racists behind every tree ....

1. do Blacks really want to be driving Trucks
  2. Where is the UNION In all of this .... UNIONS run by democrats why haven't UNIONS Been Pushing diversity

herb749

MSNBC host targets trucking for being populated by White males over 55 who are ‘aggressive’ on the road

MSNBC’s Tiffany Cross shamed the trucking industry Sunday for being predominantly made up of White, male truckers who voted for former President Trump, pressing her guest on how to disrupt the stigma.

The "Cross Connection" host explained that her own brother is a truck driver and she worried for his safety because it "feels like a dangerous industry."

Cross’ guest, CrossCountry Truck Driving School owner and president Pamela Day, mapped out her efforts to promote diversity in the sector.

FFS these people see racists behind every tree ....

1. do Blacks really want to be driving Trucks
  2. Where is the UNION In all of this .... UNIONS run by democrats why haven't UNIONS Been Pushing diversity

Hijacking trucks is more like it . :yahoo:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
MSNBC host says trucking industry full of 'aggressive' white men who 'overwhelmingly voted for Trump'

MSNBC host Tiffany Cross characterized the truck driving industry as populated by "a lot of white men" who she says "overwhelmingly voted for" former President Donald Trump.

Cross, who is the author of Say It Louder! Black Voters, said Sunday on Cross Connection that she is worried because her brother is a truck driver . She said it "feels like a dangerous industry."

Cross questioned her guest, CrossCountry Truck Driving School owner and president Pamela Day, about how the industry can become more "welcoming" to drivers of color.

Hijinx

Companies are begging for truck drivers.
There is no racial law that says only white men can get CDL license's.
It doesn't take a helluva lot of study to pass the written test.
It does require some skill in the driving portion, but that is pretty easy too.
Memorize the walk around and you will pass with flying colors.

frequentflier

happy to be living

Every two years you have to pass a physical as well. And a majority of companies drug test so that may be a problem for some; if not many.

Reactions: BOP

UglyBear

I personally know of at least three immigrants/ naturalized citizens that happily went into the trucking with very limited English language skills. Two were very recent Eastern Europeans, one was a Sikh with MS in Mechanical Engineering, pretty successful in that field, but switched for freedom and better money (maybe a little bit to get away from wife and four kids :). My friend also has several cousins who make very good money trucking, and they are African American.

So yeah, not an industry that is somehow monopolized by old white guys.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I guess we could be more like Canada. If you watch Highway thru Hell on The Weather Channel, you'll see that the vast majority of truckers getting in trouble on the mountain are immigrants.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Keep Mapquest bookmarked in case you get lost. :yay:

herb749

I guess we could be more like Canada. If you watch Highway thru Hell on The Weather Channel, you'll see that the vast majority of truckers getting in trouble on the mountain are immigrants.

Is Canada becoming more like European countries, where they are bringing in immigrants to do the jobs of their countries citizens on the cheap .

stgislander

PREMO Member
Is Canada becoming more like European countries, where they are bringing in immigrants to do the jobs of their countries citizens on the cheap .
Could be although they shouldn't have to import immigrants from the Middle East. There are plenty streaming up from Central America.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Little Murderous White Supremacist’

Joining Cross in that conversation was The Nation’s legal correspondent Elie Mystal, who argued that Rittenhouse had only been acquitted because “the judge was in the tank from the defendant from the jump.”

“This is not a miscarriage of justice, this is justice working as intended for white people. And the way you know that is because of the judge. The reason why I was able to predict that was because of the judge. The judge was in the tank [for] the defendant from the jump. I mean literally before the trial, he was making motions and making rulings in favor of Rittenhouse,” Mystal continued, adding, “His actual decision-making favored the defendant the entire time”

Mystal went on to argue that the justice system had been designed to be “permissive of white violence,” and that no progress would ever be made unless that bias was confronted and addressed. “Kyle Rittenhouse is just the latest beneficiary of that bias in the justice system,” he said.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I hope he gets a civil defense lawyer and starts suing these ####bags for millions each.

Hopefully they'll be writing checks to him for the rest of their worthless lives.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Girl, Bye’: MSNBC Host Blames Kyrsten Sinema For ‘Upholding White Supremacy’

“I don’t think I can roll my eyes hard enough, and you kind of just want to say, ‘Girl, bye,’ but Angela, I’ll let you take it. What’s your thoughts on the senator’s position?” Cross asked.

“You know, it’s rooted in falsehoods, right? Like this is, we’re talking about voting rights. We’re not talking even about abortion, which we all know has been historically divisive in this country,” Rye replied. “We also know is that voting rights has been supported on a bipartisan level in both chambers of Congress since 1965, when a Democrat signed the bill into law.”

“So what I would tell Senator Sinema is to please reflect on your history. Not a wobbly voice, not an emotional plea for people to remove or to not remove the filibuster when you just could cross that hurdle. Right now, I’m talking about this year, they could cross that hurdle,” Rye continued.

Rye went on to say that it wasn’t really accurate to say that the current bills were “somehow a black Civil Rights bill” — rather, the bills in question were designed to make sure that the United States continue down the “road towards democracy.”

BOP

Hijacking trucks is more like it . :yahoo:
Before or after they take the SBA loans (they're not qualified for) and run? You know, like they do with the grants and loans they take for college?* That was a small industry back in the '90s.

*and no, it's not every, single member of a certain community or communities, before anyone gets their grannies in a knot.

BOP

Rye went on to say that it wasn’t really accurate to say that the current bills were “somehow a black Civil Rights bill” — rather, the bills in question were designed to make sure that the United States continue down the “road towards democracy.”
See, now that's a problem, and I'm seeing more and more on the left parrot "road towards democracy" language.

To her, and her ilk, I say:
We're not a "demon-acracy," phuckhead; we're a Constitutional Republic, and while I know that's a problem for you and your merry band of donkeys, tough titties.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘White Men’ are the biggest ‘threat’ to women’s ‘liberty as citizens,’ ‘right to vote’

She minced no words, telling the MSNBC host that "White men" are the biggest threat facing women today:

"103 years after the passage of the 19th amendment in the Senate, the challenge and, frankly, the threat is the White men who have had a monopoly on our society, our democracy, and our country, who continue to block our access to the ballot and our liberty as citizens, as women and everything that comes with it."

Haines said men have "always enjoyed" those "same freedoms" without ever having to "earn" them through amendments to the Constitution. "And while it’s fine for people to share something when you don’t think it’s going to cost you anything. When people feel like they are losing something that belongs to them, particularly power, everybody else watch out," Haines stated, implying that White men will do a lot to maintain their grip on power.