Tiger choked today

Homer

Tiger just can not do it now that the PGA is testing for roids. When will the Tiger worshipers figure it out? HE WAS JUICED!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm no Tiger follower but if you think steroids give you ball control you have never played the game.

Homer

I'm no Tiger follower but if you think steroids give you ball control you have never played the game.

No but it gives you the ability to come back from injuries faster and it makes you hit the ball farther. He does neither now. Oh by the way his ball control is not what it used to be so maybe it does

Homer

Is that clown still on his Tiger hating? I have him on ignore....such a douche..

Yes Hurley and he is still doing the same thing as a year ago. LOSING!!!!
Some day you will pull your head out of the sand! By the way name calling is child like

Attachments

• 035ostrich_468x538.jpg
    035ostrich_468x538.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

kom526

No but it gives you the ability to come back from injuries faster and it makes you hit the ball farther. He does neither now. Oh by the way his ball control is not what it used to be so maybe it does

Um, being in good overall physical condition helps you return to playing shape faster too. Also, he got rid of the coach he was using when he was doing all his winning and changed his swing 2 or 3 times over the last couple of years. He was definitely out driving KJ Choi on every hole today.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Tiger just can not do it now that the PGA is testing for roids. When will the Tiger worshipers figure it out? HE WAS JUICED!

The only thing Tiger was juiced on was his ego. This has been crushed by recent screw ups. He is suffered from :stupid: syndrome. I have no idea if he will ever recover and don't care; but I don't he is on performance enhancement drugs and I don't think he needs them.

Homer

Um, being in good overall physical condition helps you return to playing shape faster too. Also, he got rid of the coach he was using when he was doing all his winning and changed his swing 2 or 3 times over the last couple of years. He was definitely out driving KJ Choi on every hole today.

True he was out driving Choi but look how he is against the field. not the superman he was before testing!
Driving Distance Leaders - 2011 Masters Tournament

Last edited:

Otter

Nothing to see here
No I am saying that now that Tiger is not he is not superman! He is on par with the rest. The facts bear that out

Got a link to those facts?? When Tiger was outdriving everyone, the field averaged way less than him..the field now averages about the same as him when he was outdriving them..does that mean they have gotten better or does it mean they are on steroids? You don't have a clue so don't start throwing your supposed facts when they are nothing but opinions. BTW, Tiger is and still is a great golfer, tho I am no fan of his, never have been.

Homer

Got a link to those facts?? When Tiger was outdriving everyone, the field averaged way less than him..the field now averages about the same as him when he was outdriving them..does that mean they have gotten better or does it mean they are on steroids? You don't have a clue so don't start throwing your supposed facts when they are nothing but opinions. BTW, Tiger is and still is a great golfer, tho I am no fan of his, never have been.

You are on par with Hurley as I can see by your avatar you also have your ignorant head in the sand if you want the facts look them up. Do not ask me to spoon feed you. I bet you work for the goverment don't you :evil:

CrashTest

The only thing I know about golf is that I hate Tiger Woods but I'm wondering if roids would have prevented those 4-5 putts that lipped out yesterday.

People who do know a lot about golf (at the professional level) say that it's like 90% mental.

kom526

Tiger in his early glory days was killing the ball because he was in his early to mid 20s. The guys that are out driving him now are ... wait for it ... in their early to mid 20s.

Tiger is now, where guys like Paul Azinger, Freddy Couples, Ernie Els were 10 years ago.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Doesn't look like Tiger got the memo that he is done. -5 through 8 holes, pretty impressive, so far.