Tiger King

Toxick

Splat
I cannot believe no one else has posted a thread yet. Who has watched?

I've watched 2 episodes, so far. I'm not jonesing for the third. I'll probably watch one or two tonight after dinner.

It's not bad.
It's not great, but it's not bad.

TBH, I don't see what all the fuss is about. It seems to me a typical documentary, about the world's three biggest flakes.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have one episode left to watch. My viewing partner was about to poke his eyes out yesterday. :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
It is such a mess. I could almost root for Joe Exotic, except he killed those Tigers. I feel absolutely terrible for all of the animals.

Chris0nllyn

It’s such a train wreck. I couldn’t look away :lol:

It's like a train wrecked while watching a different train wreck and everyone watching is smoking meth out of a broken light bulb while Joe Exotic clips another lock onto his Prince Albert while saying "Who's next mother****ers" and Carol is feeding the train conductor to her Tigers and her new husband sits back reading the New Yorker.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I take it this is a show on Netflix? I don't have it so I have no idea what you are talking about but from Chris's explanation, it does sound interesting. :lol:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
What is lower than absolute zero? Whatever it is, that's my interest level in this show. My LW was disappointed when I turned down her request to join her.

My daughter just posted on her Facebook that the crime show ID Investigation is going to do an episode on the the disappearance of Carol's husband.

Toxick

Splat
What is lower than absolute zero? Whatever it is, that's my interest level in this show.

Well, it's not bad.

It's not great and I don't understand why this is receiving the amount of attention it is, but it's interesting. In much the same way as watching 45 clowns getting out of a tiny toy car is interesting.

My LW was disappointed when I turned down her request to join her.

I can totally understand that. I watched it with people, and I believe that it was SO much more satisfying if you're watching with someone who can make wisecracks and jokes with you while you're watching.

Or to confirm that you actually just saw what you think you saw.

Or at least look at each other with that "Are you believing this crap?" look.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I've seen references to it on FB. I thought it was just some kind of show - but a documentary? It's not reality TV is it?! :lol:

I don't want to watch it - not interested in train wrecks. :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
My daughter just posted on her Facebook that the crime show ID Investigation is going to do an episode on the the disappearance of Carol's husband.
That was mentioned at the end of the article I posted above.

There are at least two upcoming projects about the eccentric zookeeper, including an upcoming adaptation of the Wondery podcast Joe Exotic from Universal Content Productions starring Kate McKinnon as Baskin and an Investigation Discovery special titled Investigating the Strange World of Joe Exotic.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tiger King sounds stupid to me and I can't imagine that's something I'd be interested in.

We're watching Ozark. Two episodes in, I'm liking it.

Toxick

Splat
We're watching Ozark. Two episodes in, I'm liking it.

Huge thumbs up on that. I watched it when it first came out, and I was an instant fan. I watched season 2 - I eventually liked it just as much as season 1, but it took WAY longer for me to warm up to it. I haven't started season 3 yet, but I may binge it next weekend. I love the way season 2 ended.

General Lee

I've watched 2 episodes, so far. I'm not jonesing for the third. I'll probably watch one or two tonight after dinner.

It's not bad.
It's not great, but it's not bad.

TBH, I don't see what all the fuss is about. It seems to me a typical documentary, about the world's three biggest flakes.
Pretty much how I feel about it