Tiger wins back his Ex with $350m anticheat clause

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Tiger Woods tries to 'win back ex-wife Elin with a $200 million deal and she says yes!', claims new report | Mail Online

Tigers Woods is attempting to win his ex-wife Elin Nordegren back with a $200 million deal, according to the National Enquirer.
The shamed golfer, 37, is desperate to win his ex-wife back, according to the magazine and has offered the hefty pre-nup deal.

Elin, 33, who won a $110 million divorce settlement from the sportsman, is believed to have told him she will consider the proposal - but only if he includes a $350 million anti-cheating clause into the wedding contract.

Freefaller

Just wondering

Tiger Woods tries to 'win back ex-wife Elin with a $200 million deal and she says yes!', claims new report | Mail Online

Tigers Woods is attempting to win his ex-wife Elin Nordegren back with a $200 million deal, according to the National Enquirer.
The shamed golfer, 37, is desperate to win his ex-wife back, according to the magazine and has offered the hefty pre-nup deal.

Elin, 33, who won a $110 million divorce settlement from the sportsman, is believed to have told him she will consider the proposal - but only if he includes a $350 million anti-cheating clause into the wedding contract.

Isn't it illegal to purchase women?

To his wife, Elin. I had a great deal of respect when you left him after what he did to you (Many times) I guess I was wrong about you. Now we know what you are, it's just a matter of negotiating the price!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Isn't it illegal to purchase women?

To his wife, Elin. I had a great deal of respect when you left him after what he did to you (Many times) I guess I was wrong about you. Now we know what you are, it's just a matter of negotiating the price!

Wow.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Love?? LOVE??

250 MILLION dollars, and you ask about LOVE??

Money CAN buy you love.. no doubt about it.

To each their own I guess.
But this does make her look like a ho.
If she really still loves him then why so much $ for an anti-cheating clause?

Also, does the anti-cheating clause cover her also? (cuz she's a hotty) :lol:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Frankly, I don't see what the big deal is.

I seriously doubt the story is true, but even if it is, it's no big deal. Uh, I mean, it is a $350m big deal.

But, truly, who cares?

At one point, they loved each other very much. They have a life entertwined...they have children, etc.

Why is it so hard to think that there is or isn't LOVE rooted in her decision to go back to him?

And besides that, let's presume they get back together. She has a paycheck to show for it. He may or may not have a relapse into his prior escapades, but she's still got her paycheck.

Win-win for her, is all I can see.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
To each their own I guess.
But this does make her look like a ho.
If she really still loves him then why so much $ for an anti-cheating clause?

Also, does the anti-cheating clause cover her also? (cuz she's a hotty) :lol:

It makes her look like a ho?

That's a good faith offer. Whether it's a promise, or a buck. You don't ask the woman you have already wronged, to come back to you, without some kind of guarantee. That's his promise. That's his way of saying, this is what his promise is worth.

I just love the way people can't wait for the opportunity to make the victim the bad guy. He screwed her, but she's the ho for taking his offer. UFB.

That's a good faith offer. Whether it's a promise, or a buck. You don't ask the woman you have already wronged, to come back to you, without some kind of guarantee. That's his promise. That's his way of saying, this is what his promise is worth.

I just love the way people can't wait for the opportunity to make the victim the bad guy. He screwed her, but she's the ho for taking his offer. UFB.
I completely agree with you... I think she really loves him... not to mention they have children together. I also have to think he must love her because he had the opportunity to take his out and go willy his nilly wherever he wanted.

Good on them for trying to make it work.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Hoooooolllldddddd up.

So, this is all one sided, eh? I have not heard ONE discussion, at all, of what she was like. So far, all it is is Tiger, cheating dog who threw away the perfect marriage and Elin loving, supporting, perfect wife and mom, victim. End of story.

The way this thing blew up, rather sudden and absolute, is there any room to speculate the term 'gold digger' when talking about her and her original motives? Is there any chance that in terms of what a marriage could be that Tiger found out, after the wedding cake was gone and the kids were in place that, just maybe, she wasn't so perfect after all?

We can debate the betrayals in a marriage all day long and come up with a lot more problems than cheating with a bunch of hookers, problems that started long before that but, what is not up for debate is Elin has ZERO money worries and neither does he and if THE thing that motivates her to give it another try is another potential payoff, then I think we might have a much bigger picture into why Tiger went astray in the first place.

She ain't actually the post girl for 'victim'.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'd look hot as hell in a brand new Bugati Veyron..

No you wouldn't. You'd look pretentious and suffer from low self esteem and everyone would know it was merely, at the end of the day, just another meaningless bauble of the kept man and that, inside, you would be dark and hollow, adrift and lonely wonder about what you'd given up for...for...that.

Ok, that's as far as I can take that.

:lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Maybe "Ho" wasn't the right word to use.
As Larry said, "Gold Digger" might be more appropriate.

For all I know they WERE the perfect couple but, for damn sure, no one EVER has said "You know, maybe she wasn't exactly all that and maybe he didn't exactly wake up one morning and decide to wreck his happy home for the hell of it".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hoooooolllldddddd up.

So, this is all one sided, eh? I have not heard ONE discussion, at all, of what she was like. So far, all it is is Tiger, cheating dog who threw away the perfect marriage and Elin loving, supporting, perfect wife and mom, victim. End of story.

The way this thing blew up, rather sudden and absolute, is there any room to speculate the term 'gold digger' when talking about her and her original motives? Is there any chance that in terms of what a marriage could be that Tiger found out, after the wedding cake was gone and the kids were in place that, just maybe, she wasn't so perfect after all?

We can debate the betrayals in a marriage all day long and come up with a lot more problems than cheating with a bunch of hookers, problems that started long before that but, what is not up for debate is Elin has ZERO money worries and neither does he and if THE thing that motivates her to give it another try is another potential payoff, then I think we might have a much bigger picture into why Tiger went astray in the first place.

She ain't actually the post girl for 'victim'.

You should give full disclosure as to why you feel this need to stick up for Tiger and are suggesting that his cheating (with multiple women) might be her fault.

:popcorn: