Tiger woods another mediocure perfomence

Homer

OK When is the PC press going state the obvious? Tiger has been no more than an average pro player since December. They keep blaming his personal problems. COME look at the obvious. He is no longer as buff as he was. The PGA started testing for steroids this year and it is well documented that he was being treated by a Canadian Doc linked to multiple MLB players and providing them with steroids. Tiger was not superman he was juiced and he is not anymore and is just your average player now!

thurley42

HY;FR
OK When is the PC press going state the obvious? Tiger has been no more than an average pro player since December. They keep blaming his personal problems. COME look at the obvious. He is no longer as buff as he was. The PGA started testing for steroids this year and it is well documented that he was being treated by a Canadian Doc linked to multiple MLB players and providing them with steroids. Tiger was not superman he was juiced and he is not anymore and is just your average player now!

lol you're out of your mind

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
How effective is juicing in the sport of golf? Roids will definitely improve his short game right. You're an idiot. He's not even the longest driver in the PGA. Tiger has been playing at a top level for years. The competition these days is unreal. Back in Nicklaus' days there weren't as many great golfers. Tiger is still on track to overtake Nicklaus for the most majors ever won and most overall career wins - he's only in his young 30's. Wake the fu%k up and give the guy some credit.

Homer

How effective is juicing in the sport of golf? Roids will definitely improve his short game right. You're an idiot. He's not even the longest driver in the PGA. Tiger has been playing at a top level for years. The competition these days is unreal. Back in Nicklaus' days there weren't as many great golfers. Tiger is still on track to overtake Nicklaus for the most majors ever won and most overall career wins - he's only in his young 30's. Wake the fu%k up and give the guy some credit.

He use to drive 30 to 40 yards farther than the person he was playing with he does not anymore. since the PGA started testing he has shrank physicaly and not had any better than a medicore finish! I think you need to wake the fu%k. It is obvious

thurley42

HY;FR
He use to drive 30 to 40 yards farther than the person he was playing with he does not anymore. since the PGA started testing he has shrank physicaly and not had any better than a medicore finish! I think you need to wake the fu%k. It is obvious

lol you're a clown....Tiger's been using an iron off of the tee since he's been having swing issues...so when others are using 3Ws, Tiger is hitting a 3 iron...

You do realize like Mighty said that muscle works to hinder a golf swing not help...muscle mass constricts movement and limits flexibility....not to mention Tiger has been hitting the ball 350 yards+ since he was 15/16...was he juicing when he was an amatuer?

Homer

lol you're a clown....Tiger's been using an iron off of the tee since he's been having swing issues...so when others are using 3Ws, Tiger is hitting a 3 iron...

You do realize like Mighty said that muscle works to hinder a golf swing not help...muscle mass constricts movement and limits flexibility....not to mention Tiger has been hitting the ball 350 yards+ since he was 15/16...was he juicing when he was an amatuer?

OK is he any where close to winning this year???? The answer is no. AS soon as the PGA started testing he went from superman to the average PGA tour pro. it is obvious to anyone who wants to look at the facts. Note I said facts!!

Last edited:

thurley42

HY;FR
OK is he any where close to winning this year????

He finished 4th in 2 majors....I'm pretty sure that's close to winning...golf is one of the most mentally tasking games you can particpate in....he's had his mind other places...not to mention he's adjusting to not being worshiped by every gallery he plays in front of...

hate him all you want...but he will go down as the greatest golfer to ever play.

Homer

He finished 4th in 2 majors....I'm pretty sure that's close to winning...golf is one of the most mentally tasking games you can particpate in....he's had his mind other places...not to mention he's adjusting to not being worshiped by every gallery he plays in front of...

hate him all you want...but he will go down as the greatest golfer to ever play.

Dude if you are going to qoute facts back them up! What two majors has he finished 4th in since the December ???

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Probably because he doesn't get up early in the morning to
go play a.round anymore !

Last edited:

thurley42

HY;FR
Dude if you are going to qoute facts back them up! What two majors has he finished 4th in since the December ???

Are you effin kidding me? The Masters and the US Open...if you were actually a sports fan instead of a blind hater you would know that...it's common knowledge.....

Homer

Are you effin kidding me? The Masters and the US Open...if you were actually a sports fan instead of a blind hater you would know that...it's common knowledge.....

I forgot about the US Open I will give you that but you make my original statement ring true. He is a average tour player now not superman because he is not juiced! Thanks

thurley42

HY;FR
I forgot about the US Open I will give you that but you make my original statement ring true. He is a average tour player now not superman because he is not juiced! Thanks

and you continue to make my statement true...you're a clown:buddies: