Tiger...

Agreed. I'm wondering if Padraig has been a flash in the pan, or if he has truly emerged as a major's stud who can win one from Tiger's group on a Sunday.

Serious question - how many strokes do you think Tiger would have to give you, in order for you to have an even money chance of beating him on a local course (stroke play)?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Serious question - how many strokes do you think Tiger would have to give you, in order for you to have an even money chance of beating him on a local course (stroke play)?

Tiger would be somewhere around a +13 on my course. I'm liable to shoot 90 or so given a few weeks to get the game out of moth balls and my best handicap when I played alot was -8. Call me an 18 at the moment and that's being generous. I could shoot 100 right now.

So, if Tiger is willing to give me 31 strokes, we could talk. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Agreed. I'm wondering if Padraig has been a flash in the pan, or if he has truly emerged as a major's stud who can win one from Tiger's group on a Sunday.

The heck with Padraig. I want Phil and Tiger Sunday afternoon, April 12.

Tiger may be the one that brings the crowds - but Phil's the one that's worth the price of admission.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Tiger may be the one that brings the crowds - but Phil's the one that's worth the price of admission.

Honestly, I don't care who it is; watching a pro live, up close, is just fun watching them. In fact, forget the mega stars and you can get real close. Their ball striking is just amazing.