TikToker slams date for sending her home because he was 'too embarrassed' by her outfit: 'Are you kidding?'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jabs’ viral dating story focused on a guy she had been seeing and even living with for about three weeks.

“It’s been three weeks. I spent 40 minutes on my makeup to meet his friends and coworkers at a grand opening for the retail company he works for,” she wrote. “He was too embarrassed to be seen with me in this outfit, so he sent me home in an Uber and went to the opening without me.”

In another TikTok, she recounted the story in full.

“Today, I went to go pick him up from work, and we were going to go to dinner and then his work function,” she explained. “When he got to the car, he couldn’t stop staring at me and I had a feeling [of] what was coming.”

OccamsRazor

The whole 'picked him up but needed an Uber to get home' thing doesn't pass the sniff test. My guess is that this guy used this as a reason to get rid of her. Probably due to some other reasoning that is not mentioned by the poor, poor woman.

nobody really

I need a nap
i dont get why people feel the need to post...er, "CHRONICLE" i guess makes it sound less desperate...but wtf, who really want to date someone who "chronicles" every date. get a ficking life

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
i dont get why people feel the need to post...er, "CHRONICLE" i guess makes it sound less desperate...but wtf, who really want to date someone who "chronicles" every date. get a ficking life
Can't make all the people she dated feel very good about themselves, either.... "oh look what she called me....."

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

She didn't show us a bathroom/shower, had "emergency" kits for bathroom if she didn't make it to the woods, only 5 gallons of fresh water, tiny grey water tank.... she has to be showering somewhere else.