Tim Poole Swatted

Grumpy

Why not time stamp the section that is relevent? Nobody has time for a 28 minute video. Well nobody that isn't incarcerated.
He goes thru the whole ordeal after about the 2,3 minute mark. I like Tim but his bitching about the police coming into his place without a search warrant due to 'exigent circumstances' is wrong in this case.

glhs837

Power with Control
He goes thru the whole ordeal after about the 2,3 minute mark. I like Tim but his bitching about the police coming into his place without a search warrant due to 'exigent circumstances' is wrong in this case.

Agree, if he really had a crazed leftist (I know, repetitive) running around his place with a gun, he wouldnt want them to wait outside.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I like Tim but his bitching about the police coming into his place without a search warrant due to 'exigent circumstances' is wrong in this case.

I disagree ......

1.Call goes in ONE Person
  1. Police Show Up
  2. Three different people state NO Shooter Here ... Trooper radios in some guy filming a political show, I'm going to do a Wellness Check ANYWAY

right there cop admits NO SHOOTER, there are no EXIGENT CIRCUMSTANCES he should tip his hat AND LEAVE

Reactions: TPD

Grumpy

Sorry, don't agree...Cops probably following strict guidelines for this situation. Trust, but verify. And, FWIW, I am no fan of law enforcement in alot of cases.

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron

At least one or more suspected a SWATTING incident. Frankly, these days, every call of this nature needs to be approached with SWATTING as a possibility. This phone number spoofing needs to be ended too. It's the freaking phone companies who won't do anything because it cuts into their profits.

HemiHauler

Doesn’t seem all that smart to have consented to a search. He’s generally such a whiny little bitch - at least this made his show entertaining for a few minutes.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Didn't the police tell him the first time... Sorry, don't need it. Exigent circumstances.

Yes and pushed their way passed

[I'd Say Lied ... because they admitted over the radio to base, we think it is a swatting incident ]