Time for Chic-fila

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The right just seems to get this stuff wrong on purpose.

But when a Harrisburg, Penn.,restaurant donated sandwiches and brownies to a meeting of The Pennsylvania Family Group, a group that works to outlaw gay marriage,

"You have nothing to explain to your customers, we support your family values, and know that you mean no ill-will to those with other opinions,"

It is not pro family to be anti gay marriage. That's like claiming to be pro baseball by being against football.

Pro family is pro family. Anti gay marriage is anti gay marriage. I suppose there honestly are people who, in their mind, the outlawing of gay marriage contributes to stronger hetero marriage and parenting. Like some gay people are gonna go to get married to one another, find out they can't, decide to then be straight, go find someone to get married to, have a great marriage and be great parents and go get some chicken sammitches.

I guess.

ciwmj

The gay people should walk up to the counter and place an order.

Then after the chic fillet cashier has rang it up and asks for the money, they should say, "oh wait, I forgot, you don't like gay people here," and walk out.

:popcorn:

If it was my business ,I would welcome them to leave.This is another attemp by the few to spoil things for the many. Politicaly correct is liberal bulls**t.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I will more than likely go to Chic-Fil-A now than before. Reason being is I am tired of fringe groups acting as if they represent mainstream Americans.

Chick-Fil-A is family oriented.

They have the best fast food out there (JMO) and we should probably leave it at that.

Most units are franchises. It is nice that they get Sunday's off to spend with the family.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Chic Fila has always supported more kids events than any other franchise I know. I would support any restaurant that has the guts to buck the system and close on Sundays, support families AND serve good food.
Count me in...

LadyCoyote

Chick-Fil-A is family oriented.

They have the best fast food out there (JMO) and we should probably leave it at that.

Most units are franchises. It is nice that they get Sunday's off to spend with the family.

I think it's nice they close on Sundays so employees can spend time with family, etc. I love ChickFilet! For one thing, the employees who work there are always courteous, prompt, etc. and the food is good. Those huge platters of nuggets are awesome for take out (Football munchies!) And the milkshakes are soooo yummy..Did I say, I love ChickFilet? :buddies:

glhs837

Power with Control
I will more than likely go to Chic-Fil-A now than before. Reason being is I am tired of fringe groups acting as if they represent mainstream Americans.

Chick-fila has breakfast burritos?

Mmmmm.....:drool:

I'm with you G. The gay agenda thing, meh, but boycotts strike two ways, and I dont want see a company who does things I admire get punished.

BOP, only one warning, those things are damn good. My standard is the ones off the "Roach Coach" that cruised the hangars at Moffett Field in the 80s.Peppers, egg, your choice of chicken or sausage. Damn good thing they are out of the way on my morning commute. For my waistline, anyway:)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm with you G. The gay agenda thing, meh, but boycotts strike two ways, and I dont want see a company who does things I admire get punished.

BOP, only one warning, those things are damn good. My standard is the ones off the "Roach Coach" that cruised the hangars at Moffett Field in the 80s.Peppers, egg, your choice of chicken or sausage. Damn good thing they are out of the way on my morning commute. For my waistline, anyway:)

My old stomping grounds! Well, not Moffett, but Los Altos and Mountain View. :yay:

glhs837

Power with Control
My old stomping grounds! Well, not Moffett, but Los Altos and Mountain View. :yay:

Didnt spend much time in Los altos, but I lived on Moffett from 84-87 and in Mountain View from 87 til I left in 90, not long after the Loma Prieta quake.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Didnt spend much time in Los altos, but I lived on Moffett from 84-87 and in Mountain View from 87 til I left in 90, not long after the Loma Prieta quake.

Born and raised there. Was in San Jose when the Quake hit. :cds:

Moved here in July of 1990.

PJumper

Born and raised there. Was in San Jose when the Quake hit. :cds:

Moved here in July of 1990.

I must have bumped into you guys! I was stationed at Moffet 1988 to 1991. Was there during the Bay area quake of '89. Beat the Loma Prieta quake by a couple of hours on the way to Alameda from San Diego.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria

Attachments

• 1-3_fag.jpg
    1-3_fag.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 66