Time to take out the trash

MikeyBash

After the latest tax hike, I'm paying close to what I paid in local taxes when I lived in Montgomery County. If our County Commissioners want to tax us at that level, they should at least provide the same level of services.

Every trip I make to the dump reminds me to take out the trash on election day.

T

tipsy_mcgee

Of course it depends on the competition, but I wouldn't be surprised to see five brand new commissioners on election day.  And I sure hope someone decent decides to run for sheriff.  I haven't liked what I've seen of the candidates so far, but haven't really reviewed what they had to offer, either.

Otter

Nothing to see here
....Little suggestion...Southern Md in my view is Cal., St. Marys, Chas counties, please say what county you are talking about when referring to commissioners and such...:) thx..

All the candidates who have filed for Sheriff (so far) in St Mary's Co. have web sites.  It's a great way to check out platforms, experience, bios and a lot of other info.  There's no excuse not to see what they have to offer.  I've seen one candidate's banner all over the pages of somd online.  He's just a click away.

I would like to reccommend Mickey Bailey for St. Mary's County Sheriff. His experience in law enforcement and envolvement in positive youth activities is extensive and outlined on his web site www.baileyforsheriff.com After careful consideration, I think you will agree Mickey Bailey is most capable and deserves our vote.