Tingling

GeezLouise

tired and content....
My right hand has been tingling on and off ever since I got up this morning. Anyone ever had that or know what it may be from?

mingiz

Horse Poor
Do you curl your wrist when you sleep? I use to have that issue all the time. Now I wear a brace at night and it does help. Could be various things causing it. Carpol,tears,bad circulation, etc. If it's constant have it checked...

GeezLouise

tired and content....
Do you curl your wrist when you sleep? I use to have that issue all the time. Now I wear a brace at night and it does help. Could be various things causing it. Carpol,tears,bad circulation, etc. If it's constant have it checked...

Yes, also a lot of time I sleep on my arms and they fall asleep. Usually gets better right after I get up.

MichelleLea

It's "possible" that it could be a pinched nerve in your neck. We've seen a ton of folks with similar symptoms and have been able to help them with releasing the tension in the neck/trap/shoulder areas.

:howdy:

dustin

UAIOE
Mine do that occasionally everynow and then when I wake up too. Either my wrists or elbows being bent for long periods of time will cause it I believe, from waking up in some contorted position. It can carry on for hours sometimes.

W

WildCherry

When mine was doing that it turned out that I had Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.