Tiny Charles...

R

remaxrealtor

Has really come into his own! I never would have thought a mini would be so affectionate and SMART! Tonight, I cut a banana up in little pieces and fed him with a spoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He takes every little bite like a baby.

Paso, check @ remax tomorrow... :huggy:

I worked both of the big boys pretty hard today, they are acting like perfect darlings, I think they've missed momma. I'm planning on attempting a ride in the next week, fingers crossed everyone! :popcorn:

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
Thanks... :huggy: need a video of that...BTW TWH is gone..
Cool!

Thanks again Paso, you're a special chick...I LOVE all three of my boys and wouldn't have any of them without you..... :flowers:

R says please NO MORE HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

I told you he was eating a ton of grass, so we turned on the sprinklers this afternoon....he played in the water for hours, just LOVES it. Turned himself a whole new color, greenish brown :lmao: .

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
Cool!

Thanks again Paso, you're a special chick...I LOVE all three of my boys and wouldn't have any of them without you..... :flowers:

R says please NO MORE HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

I told you he was eating a ton of grass, so we turned on the sprinklers this afternoon....he played in the water for hours, just LOVES it. Turned himself a whole new color, greenish brown :lmao: .

I will take you of my email list for when I have horses for sale...new older paso gelding coming in this week.. :whistle:

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
I will take you of my email list for when I have horses for sale...new older paso gelding coming in this week.. :whistle:
Hmmmm...by older, do you mean like 37...slow enough for me to ride right now :killingme

R

remaxrealtor

remaxrealtor said:
Hmmmm...by older, do you mean like 37...slow enough for me to ride right now :killingme
Perhaps I should consider...

Attachments

• slowhorses.jpg
    slowhorses.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 63

mingiz

Horse Poor
Hey Remax :howdy: glad to hear your almost back in the saddle. Sounds like your spoiling that mini.... :lmao: Let me know when your ready to ride I'll come over and go with you. If you feel to nervous you can ride Fat Pony. She'll treat you right,,,,,

Paso glad to hear you sold the TWH....I'm starting to get ready for my trip to Va for the weekend of mountain riding.... Wish ya could come. You'd love it...

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
Hey Remax :howdy: glad to hear your almost back in the saddle. Sounds like your spoiling that mini.... :lmao: Let me know when your ready to ride I'll come over and go with you. If you feel to nervous you can ride Fat Pony. She'll treat you right,,,,,

Paso glad to hear you sold the TWH....I'm starting to get ready for my trip to Va for the weekend of mountain riding.... Wish ya could come. You'd love it...
:huggy: THANKS!!!!! I may take you up on the fat pony thing, my guys are a little wild for me right yet.

Have a FANTASTIC and SAFE weekend, I'm sooooooooooooooo jealous. Pics, and plenty of em!!!!!!!!!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
remaxrealtor said:
:huggy: THANKS!!!!! I may take you up on the fat pony thing, my guys are a little wild for me right yet.

Have a FANTASTIC and SAFE weekend, I'm sooooooooooooooo jealous. Pics, and plenty of em!!!!!!!!!

Hi ReMax, I'm thinking your little mini needs a pal, they're so small no one will even notice!! hint... :howdy: