Tiny Horseshoe Needed...

R

remaxrealtor

A friends son was just diagnosed with malignant brain cancer. When they removed the growth, the scar left on his head looks exactly like he was kicked by a tiny horse. He finds this very funny and to pick up his spirits, we want to get him a mini horseshoe so he can tell his friends it's from the horse that kicked him! It's great to see a sick young guy with such spirit.

Anyway, anyone have a mini shoe I can buy? My little guy goes barefoot.

TIA :huggy:

SoMDGirl42

I wish I did have one to give you. Sad to hear about a sick little one. I hope you find a horseshoe for the little one. Hopefully it will bring him some luck as well.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
remaxrealtor said:
A friends son was just diagnosed with malignant brain cancer. When they removed the growth, the scar left on his head looks exactly like he was kicked by a tiny horse. He finds this very funny and to pick up his spirits, we want to get him a mini horseshoe so he can tell his friends it's from the horse that kicked him! It's great to see a sick young guy with such spirit.

Mine are barefoot to. Perhaps Pat Riffle can make one for you. I'll keep a look out for one as well. Bless that little boy :flowers: and I hope he continues to do well.

Loper

Animal Poor!
remaxrealtor said:

I'll be on the lookout for you! If I find one tomorrow I'll let you know!
:huggy: to the the young man.

R

remaxrealtor

Thanks to all for the kind words...he's doing well.

My farrier did the boys last week and had the perfect little 3 inch shoe!