Charles Co. Title I Thriving Threes and Me program open for registration

The Charles County Public Schools (CCPS) Title I Thriving Threes and Me program is now open for registration. Parent workshops and learning groups will be held virtually and will continue to focus on family engagement. Similar to the 2020-21 school year, the program will not be a traditional full day of school for children. Activities and events will be held outside of school hours to accommodate children and their families. The program will begin in November and include the following activities:

• Parent workshops.
  • Learning groups.
  • Materials and resources for families.
  • Opportunities for parents of early learners to network with one another.

The program is open to students living in a Title I school zone who were 3-years-old by Sept. 1, 2021. CCPS has eight Title I schools: C. Paul Barnhart, Dr. Gustavus Brown, Indian Head, Mt. Hope/Nanjemoy, J.P. Ryon, Dr. Samuel A. Mudd, Eva Turner and Daniel of St. Thomas Jenifer elementary schools.

Online Registration

Parents who want to register their 3-year-old for the program can complete the process online at https://www.ccboe.com/index.php/online-registration. The registration website includes step-by-step directions for users. Parents with students already enrolled in CCPS can register another child using an active ParentVue account. A registration tab is in the upper right-hand corner of all active ParentVue accounts. Click the tab to begin registration.

Parents new to CCPS must first create a ParentVue account to register online using a valid email address. New users must select Create New Account from the more options menu area (located underneath the word Login). The online registration process requires users to upload document copies and/or images of required documents. A school staff member will review all online registrations and screen submissions to ensure all required information is submitted.

About CCPS

Charles County Public Schools provides 27,000 students in grades prekindergarten through 12 with an academically challenging education. Located in Southern Maryland, Charles County Public Schools has 37 schools that offer a technologically advanced, progressive and high quality education that builds character, equips for leadership and prepares students for life, careers and higher education.

The Charles County public school system does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability in its programs, activities or employment practices. For inquiries, please contact Kathy Kiessling, Title IX/ADA/Section 504 Coordinator (students) or Nikial M. Majors, Title IX/ADA/Section 504 Coordinator (employees/ adults), at Charles County Public Schools, Jesse L. Starkey Administration Building, P.O. Box 2770, La Plata, MD 20646; 301-932-6610/301-870-3814. For special accommodations call 301-934-7230 or TDD 1-800-735-2258 two weeks prior to the event.

CCPS provides nondiscriminatory equal access to school facilities in accordance with its Use of Facilities rules to designated youth groups (including, but not limited to, the Boy Scouts).